Tuesday 1 September 2020

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 2nd September 2020 Written Episode Update

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 2nd September 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Ganga says see I am getting engaged. Avinash says this isn’t right. I am your husband. Ganga says Guddan, get me my ring. Ganga says I will be in diljit’s arms soon. Guddan says in heart AJ will have to get out of here to find Choti. Ganga says come here. Let’s get done with this engagement. Ganga says clap everyone and bring flowers. Guddan brings the ring. She falls and the ring falls. Everyone looks for the ring.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 2nd September 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/01/2020 01:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: