Monday 24 August 2020

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 25th August 2020 Written Episode Update: Saru hides Choti

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 25th August 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Ganga stops Guddan from breaking the pot. She says AJ isn’t here. Guddan says he’s taking a shower. He will join us. Ganga says how can we do it without him? Diljit says I have to go. There’s pooja at my place too. Saru says stop him sasu ma. Saru says you saved Ganga, you have to stay. Let’s start and break the pot. Guddan is about to break the pot. Guddan breaks the pot but only ashes fall from it. Ganga says was I dreaming? Saru looks at her and says I am an older player as compared to you. Saru took Choti from the pot.

Saru has the actual pot with Choti.

Guddan comes to the temple. She recalls accepting Ganga’s challenge. Ganga says let’s start arti. I know you’re upset. Ganga says where is AJ? Is he still bathing? Durga says you can do it with Avinash. He’s still your husband and you can do the pooja with him.

AJ silently comes and stands there. Guddan says why do I keep feeling choti is around me. Please return her to me.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 25th August 2020 Written Episode Update: Saru hides Choti appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/24/2020 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: