Wednesday 17 June 2020

Swasan: Mr rude please leave me alone (Episode 2)

Swasan ff:Past haunts:Future calls


Episode 2


I entered the house Maa came running to me caressed my face and said “Shona are you okay?,how was the new college?was it good?”
I know her fear…i don’t want to make her worried so i prepared myself and smile….i know she felt relived…i said to her “Maa it was good….”….and i come to my room…closed my eyes and fall over the bed…i hate these memories that haunts me….
Flashback


After the first day of college i hadn’t seen him from last 7 days….i came to know about him a little….my friends were discussing about him….one was saying “he is so handsome”…other one said “i heard he is rich too!and the President of our college”…the next one asked “ayee what’s his name”….the fourth one said”you don’t know??????his name is Sanskar Maheswari,the most desirable student of college!”…..I felt like all of them have been following him for days…..I was thinking about all these when i see him again today….i don’t know but whenever he look towards me….i felt my heart beating a little more fast…..again he looked towards me….i felt little bit shy….my hairs were dancing in the wind because they were wet i didn’t tie them today…..i pushed then behind the ear lock and moved towards my classroom….i felt like someone is following me….so i turned around….Dipti Di was standing at a distance smiling at me….i smiled at her….she came towards me amd handed me a small chit,carresed my face and moved away….I opened it…..”you look beautiful in your open hairs don’t tie them”….i was left dumbstruck….what is this???who gave me a chit….is it Divya Dii…I sat at the bench near the corridor it was little bit isolated so I opened the note book that i had taken from her a few days back….no the handwriting don’t match with Divya Di’s….so who gave a chit…is it him???no no he can’t be….I heard from my seniors he is very rude with others except a few…he has no past relationships too….i too had seen him talking with others in a rude tone….it can’t be him then who is this!!!?


Flashback ends
I opened my eyes a tear fall down my cheeks….but i immediately composed myself…..just then i heard the house door ringing…..i get up from my bed and opened the door…..I was shocked and surprised to see her standing there in the entrance smiling at me…….

The post Swasan: Mr rude please leave me alone (Episode 2) appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/17/2020 02:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: