Tuesday 28 April 2020

TERI MERI KAHAANI (ONE SHOT) : PRACHI-RANBIR

It’s been three years that I have been writing stories on telly updates. I had written my first story on one of our favorite couple Swasan and well after that, I have only been writing about Ishkara and Ishqbaaz.

So writing about a new couple was very difficult for me. When Jasminerahul asked me to write about Pranbir (Prachi-Ranbir from Kumkum Bhagya), I couldn’t say no and then decided to give it a try. So, I hope you all like the OS. Also, if knowingly-unknowingly I have hurt any Pranbir fans or Kumkum Bhagya fanes, I am really sorry.
Please read the OS and share your valuable comments.

TERI MERI KAHANI (ONE SHOT): PRACHI – RANBIR

A beautiful bakery is shown, the entire bakery was decorated with balloons and white flowers, a girl was standing on the stool outside the bakery, she was wearing a white dress with red roses on the border, she was decorating the board that had the bakery’s name, “CHERRY ON TOP”, she was smiling looking at the board, she was adding white flowers, her hair left loose would come on her face from time to time, she would move the hair strands back, but the breeze would bring them ahead again, she was irritated but moved the hair back again, she was busy with her work when someone called her,

“Excuse me” the sudden voice made her startled and she moved, the stool lost balance and she was about to fall, she closed her eyes tight with the fear of falling and however she opened her eyes when she realized that someone was holding her, she looked at the person and her eyes met his eyes, he was looking at her and she was looking at him.

(“Akhia de kol,
Reh jaane de,
Kehna hai jo,
Keh jaane de,
Tere khayalon mein bite yeh raatein,
Dil mera mange yehi dua,
Tu samne ho aur karu main baatein,
Lamha rahe yun thehra hua,
Pehle toh kabhi yun,
Mujhko naa aisa kuch hua,
Deewangi lehron ko jaise,
Sahil mila,
O… Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga,
Ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga….” Plays in BG)

They both realized that they were standing on the road, “Will you please put me down?” she asked him and he placed her down, “Thank you so much”, she said smiling at him, “I thought I was going to fall down” she continued. “Its fine” he said, he said ahead, “In fact I am sorry that I startled you that you were about to fall”. “Nothing like that” she said, “Actually I have started this bakery today only, so why don’t you try something?” she asked him, he looked at the bakery, “Well the bakery is looking beautiful, then the cakes would also be amazing. I would love to try something new.” She smiled hearing him, she opened the door and walked inside, he followed her. Once inside, he was mesmerized by the beauty of the bakery and the various cakes that were placed on the counters for display. “Wow, they all are looking delicious. I don’t understand which one to try” he said looking at the cakes. She looked at the cakes and smiled, “Well I’ll help you with that” she went across the counter and took out a few cake pieces, he was keenly looking at her, how she carefully cut each cake piece as if it was a piece of art and she didn’t wish to ruin the beauty of the cake, how she gently placed it on the plate and then the satisfactory smile that appeared on her face looking at the cake piece, “She really loves her baking and this bakery” he thought to himself. She brought the plate and placed it in front of him, she looked at him, he looked at the plate, “Try it and tell me how it is”, he smiled at her and took the spoon, he carefully took the first bite of the cake, she was eagerly waiting for him to say something, but he didn’t say anything and took another bite, she was confused by his behavior, but waited for him to say something, however he didn’t say anything, he was eating the cake, finally she spoke breaking the silence, “Will you say something”, he looked at her and smiled, “The cake is so tasty that I cannot stop myself from eating it”, she looked at him and then both of them smiled. He finished eating the cake, “You have magic in your hands, and I have never eaten anything this tasty before”. “Please, I have learnt everything from my mother. She is an amazing baker”, she smiled.
“I am sure this bakery is going to be the best bakery in town soon” he said, “I don’t know about the best but I just wish that all the customers are satisfied” she smiled, “Maa, always says you can earn money but earning people’s love and trust is the most important” he was looking at her surprised and happy seeing her outlook towards her work and the world.

They continued talking when a customer came inside, “Excuse me, I have to buy chocolate cake”, she got up from her place and walked to the customer, “Sure sir, you’ll get the best chocolate cake here”, she showed him the counter and the customer was deciding which cake to buy. Soon other customers also started coming inside, there were many people but she managed everything and handled all of them with grace. All customers were impressed with the taste as well as the presentation of the cakes, how everything was in the right place and right amount. Finally, the last customer left with a smile.
She packed everything and turned to the table, he was sitting but to her surprise he was not there, she walked to the table to pick up his empty plate, she picked the plate but was surprised to see a flower kept there and a paper folded and kept below the flower. She kept the plate aside and picked up the paper, she opened the fold, and read what was written, and “Thank you so much for this amazing cake and the flower is for your mother who has brought up such an amazing daughter – Ranbir” she smiled looking at the note and picked up the flower.

“So his name is Ranbir” she said to herself and turned around, to her surprise he was standing at the door looking at her, “You are here, I thought you left” she asked him amazed. “I thought not to disturb you. I was going to go but thought to see your reaction after reading the note and also give you this”, he took out another flower, “That is for your mother but this is only for you” he held the flower in front of her, she smiled and took the flower, she forwarded her hand, “Prachi” she said smiling, he shook hand with her, “Ranbir” he said smiling. They look at each other smiling.

“It is time. I should be leaving. Maa must be waiting for me” she said, “Even I should be leaving” he said. “Come then we’ll go together. I live nearby only. I’ll just pack everything” he nodded, “I’ll wait outside then” he walked outside. Prachi packed everything and came out, she locked the door properly.

They were walking through the park, “How did you get the idea to start your own bakery” he asked her, “I loved baking from a young age, maa taught me everything and then one of friends suggested that I should start my own bakery. Maa also liked the idea and there it is then” she said. “What about your father, did he like the idea?” he asked as she didn’t talk about him even for once, “I don’t know” she said sadly, he asked her surprised, “You don’t know, what does that mean”, “I live alone with Maa. I don’t know anything about my Papa” she said and wiped the tears that collected in her eyes, he felt sad hearing her, “I am sorry, I shouldn’t have asked”, “It is fine, you asked because you didn’t know” she said putting her smile back, “You miss him a lot” he said seeing her fake smile, she looked at him surprised, “I do miss him sometimes but when Maa is with me, I don’t feel sad, she has done everything for me. She is both my mother and my father”, he looks at her and smiles, and “Aunty is very lucky to have a daughter like you” she smiles hearing his statement. They kept walking, every now and then Ranbir would look at Prachi and smile, and she was smiling while walking.

“There it is, this is my house” she said pointing to a house, they walked towards the door, “It was nice meeting you” Prachi said smiling at Ranbir, he smiled back, “Bye” she said and was about to go in when he held her hand, she looked at him surprised, “One day you’ll definitely meet your Papa” she looked at him surprised, he smiled and she smiled back. “Bye” he said and left her hand, she smiled and went inside. He also smiled and started walking away.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: So this was a small story about our lovely Prachi-Ranbir. I hope you all will like it. I am really sorry if any fans are hurt or if I have hurt anyone’s feelings or not done justice to Pranbir’s story. I haven’t watched much of Kumkum Bhagya so I don’t know what exactly is Pranbir’s story, so I thought to write something different. I hope you all like it, and please share your opinions.

KEEP READING AND SMILING!!!
TAKE CARE, STAY AT HOME AND STAY SAFE!!!

The post TERI MERI KAHAANI (ONE SHOT) : PRACHI-RANBIR appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/28/2020 05:48:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: