Monday 30 March 2020

MAR JAYEIN TWINJ SS (SHOT 4)

 

Now chale ghar ??? Kunj asked ..
Haan nahi twinkle replied ..
Say one han ya na ? Kunj said ..

Na you are spending your whole day with me twinkle said ..
Are I have work kunj replied ..

No no no you are staying with me and that’s all twinkle said while kunj gave up and they went to dhaba to start their morning with the amazing breakfast then she took him to diffrent different where they roam around hand in hand and spent their whole day soon they came back home tired …

My back is paining kunj said …
Hehe 😝😝 I didn’t let you roam more I had so many plans left still twinkle said ..
Huhuh kunj replied ..

But no worries we will do it on your next bday twinkle winked at him while kunj looked at her …
NEXT BDAY kunj asked ..

Yeah don’t you think we will be together till then twinkle asked jokinglyy ..
I am sleepy lets sleep now kunj said distracting her and they went in their room and slept …
.
Few days passed twinkle was so much happy with kunj while he was planning to go back mumbai it was sunday and they were at happy home …They used to visit everyone sunday and spend whole day their ..

I am soooo happy bebe now you are completely fine twinkle said ..
Hana then you were behind me from so many months bebe said ..

Ab toh mein tum dono k bacho k sath bhi khel sakti hu bebe said making twinkle shy and kunj shocked 😂

I’ll see the dinner preparations twinkle said bebe nodded to her while kunj went aside taking call ..

What ??? Really do I need to come can’t you handle without me ??Kunj shouted which was heard by bebe she went towards him ..

Are yuvi yaar I can’t come he said shitt tune mujhe problem me dal diya kunj added ending the call he turned around and found bebe ..

What happened ??? Bebe asked ..
Wo my work here almost completed so my business partner was telling me to come back kunj said ..

Haan so you should go bebe said .
Par twinkle he asked ..
Kya baat ho rahi hai mere baare mein ?? Twinkle asked ..

Kunj is going back to mumbai and you are going with him bebe said ..
Do we really need to go kunj ?? Twinkle asked ..

Yes twinkle he replied making a sad face ..
Koi na puttar tu aate rehna hamse milne bebe said while twinkle eyes filled with tears …

Soon it was final that twinj will leave next week they packed all their belongings twinkle was sad leaving her city while kunj was happy …They had flight while soon they met bebe twinkle was crying unconsolably while kunj was seeing her ..

Bas you didn’t cried this much even on your bidaai bebe joked while making her smile soon they touched bebe feets ans left to airport ..

To be continued

Precap : BACK TO MUMBAI 😎
_________________________________________
Chalo bhai itna hi romance de sakti thi 😂😂
So how’s the episode ???
How’s twinj moments how will armaan and shanaya know about twinj ???
Do comments guys and tell me how did you find the episode ..
Thanks to all for their support ..
Bye take care and don’t forget ..
Stay home stay safe and have a happy family time 💕

The post MAR JAYEIN TWINJ SS (SHOT 4) appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/30/2020 03:57:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: