Sunday 5 September 2021

Bigg Boss OTT 5th September 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bigg Boss OTT 5th September 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The episode starts with Sidharth’s memories. Karan says, Siddharth Shukla.. A name that was an important part of our lives. Our favorite Bigg Boss family member. He was friends with so many of us. He left us a lot of sudden. We are still finding it hard to believe. He was a good son, an amazing friend, and a man to be around. He won millions of hearts. We all need strength to carry on with this show. But we all know this is what he would have wanted too.

Karan says this week we had many fights, new relations and see how it ended.

Day 28 8 AM
Everyone wakes up dancing.

8:30 AM
Nishant asks Moose how are you? She says good. You? He says can we talk. She says I didn’t like that a third person spoke between us. I too emotionally relied on you. I felt good that you were around here. It’s not working. Nishant says I felt bad. You took it to her. Moose says it’s something important for me. She is fake. If you think Pratik talking to me makes you feel like a fool then I don’t like Divya. Why are other people coming up to me? Nishant says I lose my mind. It’s valid for me to think to have friends. The way you have Pratik and common thing to speak about.. Who do I have? I don’t have a problem if you fight with Divya. You can break this connection and I will leave the show. I shouldn’t have blasted in front of everyone. That’s my fault.

8:45
Nishant says Raqesh and Shamita deserve a punishment. They took my coffee. Raqesh says I can eat all your food. Shamita says I will come with you. He says but you were looking for other partners? She says who? He says Pratik. Shamita says you fight with me on everything. He says you do.

12:30 PM
Nishant says I should trust you 100%. Moose says you can’t force everyone. She asks what’s going on in your mind? He says everything wrong. I am not used to this. Moose says I know. Nishant says I avoid all this in the outside world. Moose says you can let me know which boundaries should I respect. We joke around. He says jokes should be jokes. You need to know me and there’s a better world to know. I have been hurting you, I don’t like that. Moose says when did you hurt me? He says all the time. He says like yesterday.. Again I am going in the cycle.

1:45 PM
Divya says Moose isn’t talking to me. Gaba says it takes time. Divya says I won’t talk to her. He says you went to her last time. She says I am hurt. Gaba says don’t let her know. Nishant was embarrassed. Divya says yes he told me. He said he couldn’t get what happened. She also stays with Pratik all day. It’s a connection, not a wedding. She’s too possessive. I don’t get it. Pratik says where is food? Divya says last night’s food is left. She says should we cook for dinner or now? He says now. She says cut the cauliflower. I will make it. Pratik says okay.

3:15 PM
Pratik says Divya it was all out. I removed it from here. Divya says no one else is working either. Pratik says I am working. She says I can’t handle the entire kitchen. The last person who eats needs to remove it. Divya says it’s not on me all the time. Everything was there already. Divya says if there’s no food you can make something small. He says I chop every day. The cooking team has to do their duty. Divya says should we cook all day? He says no. Pratik says you said many things are left. She says you called me and asked me to cook and I did. I can’t keep checking the fridge. He says you make tea so many times. She says so what? I make it for myself. Divya says you are crazy.

Moose and Nishant laugh at them. Pratik says why are you saying? Divya says I won’t cook extra. He says I won’t eat 4 days old food. She says you asked me to cook. He says leave cooking then. She says you are not the bossman. Neha says if he needs food.. Divya says stay out of it. Akshara says calm down. He says we will eat this too. But what about new food? I ate yesterday’s food. What’s the point?

3:45 PM
Bigg Boss says we want you to choose two connections who have the strongest bond. Pratik says it’s me and Neha. We are too comfortable. We don’t judge each other and we had less time and our connection is strong. Neha says we are friends and it’s natural. We care for each other. The next name is Nishant and Moose. Since day one they have been natural. They balance each other. Pratik says I agree. Divya says Akshara and Gaba. They understand each other. The next name is Shamita and Raqesh. Their connection is strong and they support each other. I don’t think anyone can come between them. Shamita says Pratik and Neha. They always had a good bond. Raqesh says Pratik took care of Neha when they were not well. The second name is us. Our vibe matched from day 1.

Gaba says first is us. Because we have always been good friends and we stood up for each other. Gaba says second is like a younger and cuter version of us. Nishant and Moose. They fight but they support each other. Moose says first connection is Akshara and Gaba. They are good friends. And second, is one. Pratik says there will no mutual agreement. Pratik says I agree on Nishant’s name but I think the second should be us. Divya says if Moose thinks they are so strong together she shouldn’t have spoken all those things to me. Moose says it was about you and me not about me and Nishant. Divya says I can give my point. Moose says your reasoning is wrong. Divya says you speak first. Moose says then shut up and let me speak. It was about you and what a fake b*t*h you are, you reasoning is wrong. Divya says I am not being rude. Moose says you I stand by what I said. You go around and convince people. Divya says have some shame of your age. Moose says you should. Divya says you also go after Pratik. Neha says let’s move forward. Divya says who are you to tell me that? I will give my reasoning. Pratik says okay we will sit here for three days.

Nishant says, quiet everyone. Divya says Neha you won’t be able to tolerate Neha. Nishant says Bigg Boss there is no mutual connection. Please tell us what to do. Bigg Boss says it’s unfortunate. Then use the vote to choose two connections. Akshara says it’s a tie. Pratik says I change my vote. I am giving it to Raqesh and Shamita. Raqesh Shamita has 3 votes and the rest all have two votes. Nishant says Divya it’s equal. We all have bonded. Divya says ever since it started, I took your name for natural connections. I took names today for their connection as two people. Raqesh and Shamita are moving ahead.

Pratik asks Nishant so their connection is stronger than us? Akshara says yes. Pratik says I am asking them. Moose says they are more compatible. Nishant says they do better in tasks together. Pratik says I am surprised to hear it. Moose says so are we. He says I took your name and changed it. Moose says you changed it, anyone. He says you boycotted it. Pratik says I know you’re hurt over that task Pratik. Moose says this is our decision. He says then discuss. He says we discussed that we will take decisions and play keep friendship aside. Moose says it’s not about friendship. He says okay then I take my name and give yours. I give Raqesh Shamita and Nishant Moose. It’s 3 3. Bigg Boss there is the majority. Nishant says this is my decision, I don’t like people who say something and rub it on your face. I don’t want to play. I don’t want it. Pratik says you took their name and not ours. Our connection was made by choice. Nishant says I was your choice and Neha’s was different so you went with hers. If we want to go for someone else we will Neha says he has done enough for you. I have never done anything for Shamita. I had to show her that at least there’s someone. Nishant says I gave my 100%.

Raqesh says we also give to Nishant. It’s done. Nishant says I don’t agree. He leaves. Pratik says it’s Akshara Gaba and Nishant Moose. He says I don’t want it. Pratik says the majority has decided. Raqesh says it’s done Nishant. Don’t be a child. Moose says how is he a child? Shamita says I don’t want to continue this arguing. Raqesh says Akshara Gaba and Nishant Moose have a majority. Nishant says I don’t do fake things like you all. Bigg Boss says Divya tell the final decision, she says as per majority it’s Milind Akshara and Nishant Moose. He says bring the letter that’s in the store for them.

Nishant says I don’t want it. Shamita says what’s irritating you. He says leave it Shamita. She says end it. He says Pratik is showing like he’s doing a favor me. I don’t want anyone’s donation. Moose says listen.. He says I don’t want to do it. Nishant says I didn’t want to argue with you Pratik. Pratik says I had to listen to my connection. Shamita says at least listen.

4:45 PM
Divya says the connections in this house remind us of love. There’s a rapid-fire challenge. Divya will host it and ask questions from the two strong connections. The rest of the inmates will be judges. They can pick thumbs up or down placards. There are boards with six question marks, the connection which has the least number of question marks will win. They will get two phones. Gaba says to Nishant let’s go. He says I do things from my heart. Pratik says when you start things come forward. I didn’t call you wrong. Nishant says how can you say that I should nominate you? Pratik says I don’t care about nominations. Nishant says you risked me. Pratik says she said she won’t be able of Shamita. Nishant says then what you’re doing is fake now. Moose says the cycle broke. Pratik says it was only about one task? Nishant says I don’t want your donation now. Moose says to leave it.

5 PM
Shamita says before coming here did you all sign a contract to support each other? Pratik says if anyone nominates me, I won’t mind. Shamita says once your partner put her choice and you agreed why is there such a problem? How can he demand loyalty. Neha says they also rubbed it in our faces. Nishant says they can do this and now we are being called kids. Raqesh says everything can’t be your way. Nishant says if I feel bad I would say it.

5:30 PM
Bigg Boss says when a task is given, it’s your duty to complete it. Bigg Boss wants you to complete the task. they go in.

Divya asks is Shamita jealous of Divya? Gaba presses it first. Divya says Nishant and Moose pressed it first. They say yes. Everyone disagrees. Shamita says Moose gets very b*t*hy sometimes. Neha says yes. Shamita says what happens to her. Divya removes the question mark from Akshara Gaba’s board. Divya asks is Raqesh scared of Shamita? Everyone agrees. Shamita says you said it yourself Raqesh. Divya asks are Milind Akshara smartest? Nishant and Moose say no. Everyone agrees. Divya asks do Pratik Neha deserves to go to the finale? Gaba presses the buzzer and says yes. Pratik says eat gobi. Divya asks is Neha scared of Pratik? Akshara and Gaba say no. Everyone agrees. Divya asks are Nishant and Moose are the cutest? Moose says yes. Shamita disagrees. Divya asks are Raqesh and Shamita are fake? Gaba says no. Everyone agrees. Gaba and Akshara win. Divya gives them the phones.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss OTT 5th September 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/05/2021 09:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: