Tuesday 7 January 2020

Nazar 7th January 2020 Written Episode Update: Naman abducts Pari

Nazar 7th January 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Naman holds Barkha’s hand and says what is this drama? Have you hypnotized everyone? Why are they calling you Barkha? She says I am Barkha, Adi and Pari’s governess. He says shut up. You came here to get you to braid tied again. Why are you blackmailing me then? Return my daughter to me. Now my witch powers will work on you. Barkha sees his feet. She is scared. Pari says Naman uncle she is our governess. Vedeshree says we also thought she is Mohana. Chetali says but she is a human-like us. Shekhar says why did you come? Naman says I was just walking by.

Barkha comes to her room. She says did Mohana sent that person to find another witch? Yes, that’s what he said. I have to tell Ansh. Barkha sees bats. She is scared. Naman faints her. He says I am sorry. I know you would tell Ansh everything. I have to get my Dufli back. The kids are outside. Pari says there are birds inside. Adi says let me check. Pari says you can’t go in using your powers. We promised that we won’t use our powers. He says okay let’s go tell papa.

Nishant calls Vedeshree and says is Ansh there? Did Naman come? It can be dangerous. Vedeshree says I can’t hear. Adi says to Ansh I heard birds in Barkha’s room. Ansh says Naman is here and papa said there’s a danger. He says where is Pari? Ansh runs to Pari. Naman says sorry Pari I am being selfish but I have to save my Dufli.

Everyone sees Barkha fainted. Barkha says did that witch take Pari? I am so sorry. Ansh says it was my mistake. I promised Piya I will take care of Pari and Adi. What will I tell her now? Barkha says he said everything in front of me. He thought I was Mohana. He is being blackmailed. Chetali says this Mohana will never let us live. Avi says Naman risked Pari’s life to save Dufli. Ansh says I won’t leave anyone if anything happens to Pari. Barkha says where did he take Pari? Chetali says to Mohana. How will we find her? Nishant comes in and says there’s a way.
Nishant shows them a fairy. He says this fairy will find Mohana and Pari. Naman used that liquid to take Pari from here. This fairy goes after that liquid.

Scene 2
Pari says Naman uncle would you hurt me? Naman says no no I would never do that. He waits for Mohana.
Barkha and Abhay are on their way. Barkha says thank you Abhay ji. He says a child is kidnapped it’s my duty. Ansh says Naman betrayed us. Nishant says no, he used that liquid on purpose so we find Mohana. He is still doing his duty. Ansh says we have to save both Pari and Dufli.

Piya calls Vedeshree. She says don’t worry everything is fine here. Did you get your admission? Piya says yes it was delayed. Piya says how are Adi and Pari? Vedeshree says they are out with Ansh for ice-cream. Piya says Ansh’s phone is off. Vedeshree says it was our duty to take care of Adi and Pari. How will we answer her now? Chetali says but Ansh said he won’t use his powers. How will we face Mohana? Vedeshree says God, please save my kids.

Pari says you said you will take me to Dufli. And I will play with her. Why did you bring me here? Naman says we will both play with her. Don’t worry. Pari says I am scared here. Naman says nothing would happen. Mohana comes there with Dufli and says no one can be safe from Mohana.

Abhay stops the car. Barkha says I would come too. Abhay says no you stay here. Ansh says he is right. They run inside.
Mohana says give me Ansh’s daughter if you want yours. Pari says you’re so mean. You kidnapped a small baby and blackmailing Naman uncle? You don’t have your powers, so I am not scared of you. I have mine. She recalls Ansh asked her not to use powers. Mohana says what happened? I am your real grandmother. Pari says my real grandmother is Vedeshree dadi. Mohana says I don’t care. Come here and tie my braid. Naman says please Pari, I beg you. Please do it. Mohana says tie this braid so I can be powerful again. Naman’s bats come there. They attack Mohana. Dufli falls. Naman holds her. Pari ties Mohana. Ansh, Nishant and Abhay come as well. Nishant says well done Pari. Nishant says you can never change Mohana. Every time you try to harm my family, I will always be a hurdle. You will never be an aikain.

Precap-Pari takes Mohana’s braid towards a the car. Mohana does some magic and gets her braid back.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nazar 7th January 2020 Written Episode Update: Naman abducts Pari appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/07/2020 11:47:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: