Friday 29 November 2019

Nazar 29th November 2019 Written Episode Update

Nazar 29th November 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Ansh comes to Mohana says you came here. Is it family’s love or my fear? He says I am not scared of anything. Neither you nor death. Ansh does magic and brings Angad. Mohana says why are you annoying him. Wasn’t killing him enough? Ansh hides him.
Dilruba comes with Naman. Nishant says you stole trikon right? She says yes I did. Mohana had kidnapped Naman, she said I have to steal it. She said she will kill Naman.

Piya asks kids you know where your papa is right. Where is he? Pari says we can’t tell you. Piya says please help mama. Please tell me. Ansh runs with Angad’s body.
Piya cries. Adi says should we tell mama? Pari says papa asked me not to tell me. But I can tell you. She tells adi and adi says to Piya papa went to Patal.

Mohana says I need Angad. Ansh throws him in Patal. Mohana says you fooled me into coming here? He says you can’t go back from here. Mohana says you can’t go either. Ansh says I know neither of us can’t.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nazar 29th November 2019 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/29/2019 11:57:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: