Wednesday 30 October 2019

KKM Story Of Love And War Between Siblings Episode 17

THE DIWALI DHAMAKA PART-I

The episode starts with Dasi coming towards Abhi. Abhi stops chatting and excuses himself from the others, he goes out while Dasi keeps shouting “Abhi, wait, Abhi!!!”, however he doesn’t listen to her, after he comes out, he takes out his phone thinking “Why hasn’t Pragya reached yet?? Should I call her??? No, let me do one thing, I’ll go and surprise Pragya by going there and also meet my elder daugther there, bring them here and introduce them to Rhea!!!” He takes out his car keys, goes near his vehicle and quickly drives off without noticing Dasi who had come behind, Dasi says dismayfully “Where is this Abhi off to??? when his Pragya is waiting here for him!!!

Shahana is irritated thinking that Aryan is ignoring her and waving at Mishti, which gives a hint for Rhea to distance her from Aryan, she comes towards Shahana and tells her “You don’t even try and come close to Aryan!!!” Shahana surprisingly asks her “What!!!” Rhea tells her “Look I know that you are attracted to my cousin brother Aryan, but you should also know that he is my BOOJI’S son and like her he will never give any space in his heart for a MIDDLE-CLASS woman like you, anyways Mishti and Aryan know each other since childhood and are also good friends, so I think Mishti will be good choice for him rather than you, so better STAY AWAY FROM HIM” Rhea leaves saying this to Shahana who is saddened and dejected at her words.

Priyanka comes down and says hi to Rishi. Rishi gets tensed on seeing her and ignores her. Priyanka gets irritated and asks, “Looks like you are enjoying the company of someone else that you are not able to see anyone else.” Shahana thinks “Wasn’t that Rhea enough that this woman too has come and started eating my brains!!!” Just then Aryan comes down with the diyas while constantly staring at Shahana, Aliyah comes and tells “Good you brought the diyas, now please go and light them outside.” She asks Mishti to help him who tells “Sure Auntie!!”. Shahana gets reminded of Rhea’s words, she fumes in anger and thinks “Oh so Mr. Aryan Khanna doesn’t like Middle-class women right, so let’s see if he likes a middle-class WOMAN SHAHANA getting close to RISHI.” Shahana continues to talk to Priyanka “Of course, why would Rishi notice anyone else when I’m with him!!!” She catches Rishi’s arms tightly and places her head on his shoulder. Both Priyanka and Aryan fume in jealously. Aryan shows face imitating Shahana while Rishi gets embarrassed thinking “What is this Shahana doing??? Why is she provoking Priyanka, I’ll have to alert Maasi.” He asks Shahana “Would you like to have some juice??” Shahana says smilingly “Why not!!! From your hands.” Priyanka gets angry and goes away, while Rishi goes to look out for Pragya. Aryan and Shahana continue to stare at each other.

Aryan asks Mishti “Come let’s go and light the diyas!!!” Shahana slyly follows and trips oil on Mishti’s dress. Mishti gets agitated “Oh no!!! What will I do now?? This was such a beautiful dress!!!” Shahana tells her “Don’t worry, just go and wash the stain immediately, the dress won’t get spoilt!!!” Mishti leaves while Aryan starts lighting the diyas, Shahana sits along with him and helps. He asks her “What was all that about inside???” Shahana asks “What???” Aryan continues “You told me that you and Rishi were not engaged then what was all that drama about???” Shahana talks back angrily “Oh really!! Even you told Mishti was like your sister, then why were waving at her ignoring me??? Like Rhea said, you don’t like middle-class women so would make a good pair with Mishti, so you were waving at her ignoring me, since I’m middle-class” Aryan says “What Rubbish!! I don’t differentiate between the classes of people!! By the way, I was waving at you only in fact you were looking so beautiful that I couldn’t take my eyes….” He stops himself and realises what he is saying, he corrects himself “I meant you look beautiful today, anyways it’s shouldn’t matter for because I always look like a MONKEY for you right!!!” Shahana teases him playfully “Oh so someone feels bad when girls call him MONKEY!!” Aryan tells her “I feel bad when YOU call me monkey!!!”. They have an eye lock, when Shahana accidently burns her hand. Aryan gets concerned. Shahana feels happy and smiles.

Rishi comes looking for Pragya, He finds her standing and looking for someone. Maasi “What are you doing here??” Pragya asks him “What are you doing here?? Where is Shahana??” Rishi tells her everything between him, Shahana and Priyanka. Pragya gets worried “Oh ho!! This Shahana, she doesn’t know how to shut her mouth. Where is She???” Rishi tells “I told her I’ll come in a second with juice.” Pragya gets tensed “Why did you leave her alone, Rishi??? You know about Priyanka, right??? Come let’s go to her!!”

While Priyanka is extremely vexed with Shahana, “I need to teach that Shahana a lesson, otherwise she will surely come in between me and Rishi.” Just then she notices Ranbir and Prachi. Prachi apologizes to Ranbir saying “I’m extremely sorry Ranbir, I shouldn’t have talked to you in that manner, after all you were just doing your job as a good boss!!” Ranbir says “It’s alright, it happens with everyone, anyways you look really good today in RED” Prachi says “Thanks” and the two continue to look into each other’s eyes. Priyanka sees that and says “Now I know what to do”

She goes to Rhea and says, “You told that Ranbir loves you right???” Rhea surprisingly asks “Yes, why???” Priyanka tells “Well, I don’t think so!! I think Ranbir is falling for Prachi because I just saw the two lost in each other’s eyes!!!” Rhea fumes in jealously while Priyanka smirks.

To be continued

The post KKM Story Of Love And War Between Siblings Episode 17 appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/30/2019 03:53:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: