Wednesday 30 October 2019

Muskaan 30th October 2019 Written Episode Update: Muskaan gets jailed

Muskaan 30th October 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Ronak getting a call. Bua also gets a call. Ronak says its lawyer’s call. Its morning, everyone comes to the court. Surendar’s lawyer says its open and shut case, Lovely has mentioned Muskaan’s name in her suicide note, punish Muskaan. Tejpal says I would like to put light on this case, I want to call Lovely’s family members in witness box, I want to call Gayatri first. Gayatri swears to say the truth. Tejpal asks how were Lovely and Muskaan’s relations. She says Lovely didn’t like her, but Muskaan regarded her elder sister, she would never wish Lovely to take such step. He calls Bua in witness box and asks her the same. Bua says Gayatri said the truth, Muskaan didn’t say any bad word to Lovely, but she tried everything to harm Lovely. Ronak, Muskaan and Gayatri get shocked.

He calls Dolly next. He asks her about Muskaan. Dolly says Ronak made us swear to not have any annoyance with Muskaan, but she snatched my sister. Ronak gets shocked. Tejpal says my next witness is Bunty. Bunty says I m afraid that Muskaan is intending to make all of us commit suicide. Muskaan cries. Ronak worries. He shouts on Bunty and asks him to say truth, Muskaan is innocent. He says my family is lying. Surendar smiles and recalls talking to Bua. He says I know you don’t like Muskaan, if you want her not to come back, then give statement against her, else you all will die. Bua says no, I m ready to do this. He asks her to explain Dolly and Bunty. She says fine. FB ends.

Surendar’s lawyer says court shall punish Muskaan soon. Tejpal asks what’s the hurry. He calls the next witness, Sir ji. He says Lovely used to take care of him in the hospital. Judge asks Sir ji to show his face. Sir ji shows his face. Tejpal says he is undergoing treatment. Sir ji says Lovely wasn’t in peace, she used to complain about Muskaan, she thought she was unlucky, she tried to cut her hand, she was trying to cut her fate lines to change it, she was mentally disturbed, I don’t think she can do this. He goes. Tejpal says I want to call Dr. Kumar in witness box. Dr. Kumar says Lovely is my patient, she was suffering from depression, I was treating her, she had much anger for Muskaan. Tejpal asks court to release Muskaan. Court gets adjourned for an hour. Ronak asks Muskaan not to worry, they will go home. He hugs her. He goes to Sir ji and says my own family didn’t support me, you supported me, thanks. Sir ji says I just told the truth. The court proceeding begins again.

Surendar’s lawyer says I have to present some facts. He shows Dr. Kumar’s passport. He says Dr. Kumar wasn’t in Kolkata since a month, he came one one day, it proves that he has lied in the court. Dr. Kumar says its not my mistake, I did this on Tejpal’s saying. Judge says the court is tricked by Tejpal, he is suspended for 6 months from law practice, Muskaan is responsible for Lovely’s suicide, she gets punished with ten years imprisonment. Everyone gets shocked. Ronak cries. He asks why did you do this. Tejpal says everything is fair in war, unfortunately, the decision went against us. Muskaan is taken by police. Gayatri cries. Ronak says Muskaan, you won’t go anywhere. Mat ja re….plays…. He recalls their moments.


Precap:
Ronak and Muskaan hold hands. He says I will come soon to meet, have food, take care. She faints. He shouts for help.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Muskaan 30th October 2019 Written Episode Update: Muskaan gets jailed appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/30/2019 03:13:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: