Wednesday 30 October 2019

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 30th October 2019 Written Episode Update: AJ asks Alisha not to be part of Laxmi pooja

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 30th October 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Guddan slaps Perv. He says how dare you.. Guddan slaps him again. Guddan says every time I teach you a lesson but you never understand. You are a disgusting human. First, you risked Alisha’s life by kidnapping her. Durga was in trouble. What if something happened to her child? Perv says shut up. Are you crazy? Stop accusing me. Go to a doctor and get yourself treated. Guddan says I know your treatment. Guddan is about to slap him. Revati stops Guddan’s hand and says he is my husband. Guddan says don’t become blinded by hate. You can’t see who is a demon? Revati says as if you are pious. Perv is my husband. If he is saying he didn’t do anything, he didn’t. Guddan says isn’t he the same husband who you were divorcing a few days and getting married off to Alisha? That plan failed right? I will fail all your plans because you are against a mother. Guddan says mothers are weird. They always think their kid is in trouble. You can’t accuse him without proof and this drama won’t prove your motherhood. Guddan says I have the proof. I hit him with a stone. Show me your leg. Revati says Perv show me your leg. Perv shows his leg. There is nothing. Revati says you are lying Guddan. You’re such a liar. Guddan says enough. Show me. Perv says enough. You can’t do whatever you want. Don’t mess with me or I will ruin your life even more. Guddan says your partner is misbehaving with your sister, doesn’t it matter? Revati says go from here. Enough drama for today. She locks the door.

Revati slaps Perv. She says this for getting me in trouble, this for making a plan without telling me. This for not being able to hide your bruise yourself. I gave you a concealer at right time. If AJ saw it he would kick you out. Better know your worth. She leaves. Perv says they did the same thing. I will show both of them my worth.

Scene 2
AJ ropes Alisha. Guddan says what are you doing? AJ says I should have done this way before. Dadi says it was a mistake. AJ says she won’t be with us in Diwali and she will stay roped here. Gudda says she is our daughter. I won’t let you do this. I am opening her. AJ says no. She has ruined our family name. She risked everyone’s life. I can’t let her do that. AJ says your leniency has brought us to this point. You were also wrong. I don’t want to hear anything now. Alisha doesn’t know affection. Guddan says she is our daughter. AJ says she doesn’t understand the meaning of it. She will be tied here. Alisha says yeah go, I don’t care. I don’t want to be part of your Diwali anyway. Guddan says quite Alisha.

Guddan comes to AJ. Guddan says I know you want to bring her on the right path. but you can’t tie her. She is a child. As a father, you have to teach her with love. AJ is in tears. Guddan caresses his face. AJ says you think I like doing all this?? she is my blood. It hurts me more. I really love her. I can’t express it. I have to suffer every day. Guddan says why? You know it hurts you. Then why you do this? AJ says I am a father. I know what is right for her. If I have to be her enemy to bring her on the right path, I would do that. Your affection encourages her behavior. Guddan says I won’t change my way. AJ says she doesn’t care about any of us. She won’t be with us in Diwali pooja. Guddan says how can you do that.

Dadi says what kind of Diwali is this? I wanted everyone to be together and celebrate. I never thought this.
Laxmi stops Saru. She says you’re stealing today as well? Saru says there won’t be any pooja. I can steal this dia. Only 20 minutes are left. I better sell this Dia. Laxmi takes it from her. Laxmi says we have Guddan in this house. She won’t let our Diwali down. We will do pooja and celebrate. You get ready. Laxmi leaves.

Everyone comes downstairs. AJ says Guddan start Arti. Only 15 minutes are left. Guddan says I can’t do this arti. AJ says why? Guddan says you said I am Laxmi of this house. If you don’t’ want to include Alisha in arti, you can do pooja without me. AJ says you can’t emotionally blackmail me. Don’t waste time. Guddan says I am not doing drama. I have decided it. Only 10 minutes are left. You have to decide. AJ says okay then, there won’t be Laxmi poojan. You can all go. Dadi says stop it. You two have forgotten everything. Why won’t be there Laxmi pooja? Because you are stubborn? AJ says Alisha won’t be part of the pooja. Dadi says I am the elder of this house. Enough now.
No precap.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 30th October 2019 Written Episode Update: AJ asks Alisha not to be part of Laxmi pooja appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/30/2019 06:13:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: