Sunday 14 May 2023

Naagin Season 6 13th May 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Naagin Season 6 13th May 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Mahek, Mrignaini and Trisha fighting with Raghu and Prarthana. Dadi says everyone is Naag and Naagin here. Pataali plays Purvika’s audio shouting for help, and asks Prarthana if she wants her daughter then leave from here. Mahek says you will get her after Raghu and Trisha’s marriage and asks her to go after wiping everyone’s memory, says I don’t want to play blood holi now, on my daughter’s marriage day. Prarthana wipes everyone’s memory and tells that they will be normal just as I go from here. Mahek and Mrignaini takes her away from there.

Suwarna tells Prarthana that she has saved Meher, but didn’t know where is Purvika? She says naaglok is in danger, asks how we will win this war. Prarthana says I will not accept defeat and swears to Shiv ji that she will save her daughter’s life and will stop her husband’s marriage too.

Prarthana comes to the naagmahal and lights the diya infront of Shiv ji’s idol. She starts dancing. She says Shiv ji, today I will not stop, I want my family, tell me where is my daughter? She says until you tell me, I will not go from here. She asks Shiv ji s to sya. A divine light falls on the water big pot. Prarthana sees Purvika and says she is here. She applies ashes to her forehead, becomes snake and goes. She comes to the Rakshas Lok. The rakshas feel the earth quake. She sees Purvika lying unconscious infront of the Rakshas goddess. She hits the rakshas and goes to Purvika. She comes to Purvika and asks her to come to naagmahal, where her life is.

Yamini tells Mahek that Ranav will not be quiet if he comes to know about the attack on Naaglok. Mahek says she will handle. Prarthana lifts Purvika to the Naag Mahal. Meher, Jeet and Manjeet are here. Manjeet apologizes to Prarthana. Prarthana says I shall thank you for taking care of my daughter for all these years. She says we shall talk later. Naagraj Takshak and Vasuki are also there, with Suwarna. Naagraj Takshak asks jeet to make Meher and Purvika lie side by side. He asks Prarthana to hold their hands to become the connector and pray to Shiv ji. Everyone closes their eyes and pray. Prarthana also prays. Purvika gains consciousness and calls Maa. She hugs Purvika and asks them to be with her daughters, and says I have to go and stop my husband’s marriage, says if this marriage happens then destruction will happen.

Pandit ji asks Raghu and Trisha to stand for the rounds. Raghu and Trisha starts taking the rounds. Pandit ji asks Trisha to come forward for the last rounds. He says after this 7th round, you both will be husband and wife. Mahek says the marriage will be completed. Prarthana comes there and freezes everyone with her powers. She calls Suwarna and Ajay, and says I have stopped the time, and asks them to take all the humans out from here. They take all the humans from there. Prarthana relieves the time. Mahek asks where is everyone? Prarthana says where I have sent there, and says here is just naagin baraat and your death. Mahek says I told you not to stop this marriage, else I will kill your daughter. Prarthana tells her that her daughters are safe, and says I have stopped this marriage also. Raghu runs to Prarthana and asks who is our other daughter? Prarthana says Meher is our daughter, Manjeet and Jeet had found her on the shore of Yamuna. He asks about Purvika. Prarthana says Meher has saved Purvika and says now our enemies will die. She says they have tortured my daughters and husband and today I will take my revenge of a wife, mother and of Shesh naagin. A guy comes to the jewellery store and tells the jeweller that he wants to sell the bangle. The jeweller says I will check and will tell you. He asks the guy to check it. The guy says it is very ancient and tells that it is melt from one side. Pataali comes there and tells that this bangle is of an angel who had killed someone. She comes inside, takes the bangle and makes the jeweller and the guy falls down.

Prarthana and Raghu become half snake and hits the evils trio. Prarthana says today nobody can defeat her love and motherly love. The trio hides or runs away. Raghu apologizes to Prarthana for believing that she is dead. Prarthana says she just wants her love and nothing else. She says we have saved everyone and now naaglok shall be saved. The guy who had brought the bangle to sell, comes inside and finds their dead bodies hanging. Pataali hits and kills them. She says I felt that Ranav will identify Pari’s bangle, but he didn’t identify, now I will tell him.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Naagin Season 6 13th May 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/14/2023 12:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: