Sunday 14 May 2023

Chashni 13th May 2023 Written Episode Update: Chandni makes a plan

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Chashni 13th May 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Vimla telling Chandni about Chitra’s death. She says Chitra used to doubt Sumer, he used to stay busy in work, I felt Chitra forgot love and started suspecting him, then she left him, something was wrong, I have spent half my life in this house, I have seen joy and sorrow there, I feel someone was there who separated Sumer and Chitra, whoever did it is a part of this family, I want this house’s happiness to come back. Chandni hugs her. Vimla says I have to go to market to buy some stuff. Chandni says I promise, I will get happiness back here. Vimla says you are a fire fighter and save people, you will do the best for this family, tell me if you need my help. She goes. Chandni asks who is after Roshni’s life.

She says someone is keeping an eye on me also, I have to lay a trap and catch that person red-handed. Nisha comes to Raunaq. She jokes on his back pain. He asks is this a joke. She says your back is hurt, tell me. He says no. She teases him and goes. Raunaq gets sad and thinks of Chandni. He says you have snatched my sister, Avantika can’t lie to me, I feel Chandni is innocent but proof can’t be wrong, I can’t forgive her. Chandni tells Sanjot about the party at Manav’s place. Sanjot says we can go. Chandni says I wish Roshni was here, Vimla will prepare the food for Sumer and Roshni when they come. Sanjot says Sumer didn’t tell me. She thinks my position is getting down. Chandni says he had called you, your phone was not reachable, Roshni has boarded the flight. Sanjot says fine, we will go. Chandni says Roshni isn’t coming back, Raj told me about the papers and I had to lie to them, I will find out who is after Roshni’s life, its my plan to trap the person.

Raunaq applies the ointment to his back. Chandni comes to help him. He says its good if we maintain distance. He goes. Chandni says he always irritates me. He gets scared of a lizard and asks her to save him. He says that lizard will eat me, save me. Nisha comes. Chandni says he is scared of a small lizard. He says go and make it away. Chandni makes the lizard away. She laughs at him.

Nani calls Chandni. She worries. Chandni says you can go to Satsang, don’t worry, you have raised me well, I will handle all the problems. Nani says I believe you. She blesses Chandni. Chandni asks her to take rest. She says I will handle everything. Nisha says which dress shall I wear. She sends an audio message to Manav. She says I won the photography contest, I won 25000rs, I won the money for the first time. She dances in her room. Vimla asks Ishika to go home and come back on time tomorrow. Chandni comes back home and says its going as per the plan, I can keep an eye here, the culprit will come here.

Precap:
Chandni says I will find out who is after Roshni’s life. She scolds Vimla. Vimla says I want to save Roshni. Someone goes to stab Chandni.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Chashni 13th May 2023 Written Episode Update: Chandni makes a plan appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/14/2023 01:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: