Monday 3 April 2023

Lag Ja Gale 2nd April 2023 Written Episode Update: Meena succeeds to defame Ishani

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Lag Ja Gale 2nd April 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Meena switching on the news channel in which the reporter telling that this is Shiv Dhooper, and tells that he used his employees for his lust. He says who is the girl with him in this video is a secret. Anaya’s father says it is disgusting. Anaya’s mother says you are smart to try to ruin my daughter’s life. Anaya says you said that there is no girl in your life, then who is this girl? Kiran tries to stop them and blames Ishani for ruining their family’s respect. She says I had given you money, then why did you do this, and says I would have given you more money. Ishani is shocked. Kiran asks Shashi to ask her what she wants. Ishani says I didn’t take any money from you. Kiran says why this girl is lying and has no shame in her eyes. Kiran shows her message and says this is your number. She asks why you are silent. Bhupen comes there and says what she will say, sheb is a big dramebaaz. Ishani is shocked to see him there.

She recalls Bhupen’s wrong doings and that he had kidnapped her. Bhupen says girl like her, cuts rich people’s pocket. Ishani asks what you are doing here, in this house. Bhupen says this girl is a big liar and cheap. Ishani asks she don’t want character certificate from him. Shiv says he is my Mama. Ishani says he is a cheap man, I suffered a lot because of him. Shiv asks her to stop it and says now I realized that you have done this video viral to ruin my family’s name. Ishani says even I am in that video, why will I ruin my reputation. He says you don’t have any reputation, and we have reputation. Ishani says she will prove herself right and will find out who has done this viral. Meena says I will make your work easy and tells that she had asked her friend Garima who leaked this video and she sent me your photo. She shows the photo in which Ishani is taking money from Garima. Ishani says I had gone to her house for work. Meena says why you are not wearing uniform. Ishani says my uniform was dirty so I changed it. Meena says Ishani sold that video to Garima. Ishani says she gave me money for Baba’s catering. Meena says I have lost, I can’t talk to her. Ishani says someone want to trap me.

Kiran says all your family is betrayal and dramebaaz. Shiv asks her to leave. Ishani asks him to listen to her. Shiv shouts asking her to leave and says I hate you, don’t try to enter my life. Ishani says I did a big mistake, that I trusted you, and that my heart….She says this game will over, when I prove my truthfulness, then I will not see your face. Shiv says do whatever you want, I don’t care, I have understood that money is important for you and not humans and you can do anything for money. He says it was my mistake that I took stand for you, thought for you that…He says I will not forget what you have done today and asks her to leave. Bhupen and Meena smiles happily. Yash gets sad and upset. Ishani leaves from there. Shiv goes to his room.

Sulochana comes home and finds pooja sitting on the floor. She asks her, what has happened? The boy comes there and asks her to watch the news. Sulochana plays the newschannel and finds Shiv and Ishani’s video. Sulochana smiles, but acts to be shocked. The boy says everyone saw this video. Pooja says I shall call Ishani. Sulochana says that Ishani didn’t leave us to show our face to anyone. Pooja gets worried for Ishani. She says nothing will happen to Shiv Dhooper, but Ishani’s life will be ruined. Jagdish comes there and gets shocked. Shiv recalls Kiran confronting Ishani while Ishani refuses to get any money from her, and then Meena’s words. He sees hair dryer on the table with which Ishani had dried her hair. He takes out Ishani’s clothes from the cupboard and put them in the dustbin. He burns hair dryer and her clothes, and then recalls Ishani’s words. Randeep comes there and asks have you gone mad? He pours water in the dustbin. He says I know it is not right and tells that guard said that situation is getting out of control. The guard tells Bhupen, he don’t know how to stop media and the people. Randeep says I talked to my friend and asks to get the video deleted, but damage control can’t happen. Bhupen says he will dig the land for her. Shiv says nobody shall talk about Ishani again.

Yash asks if anyone thought why Ishani will do this, and says even her name is getting ruined. Bhupen says she is very much clever and is greedy for money. Yash says Ishani can’t do drama for money. Nutan says first Shiv thought her truthful and now you, you are still blinded by her. She says our respect is getting ruined outside. Yash says your eyes are closed due to your anger, Shiv’s anger and Mami’s anger. He says something must have happened and asks Dimple. Meena stops Dimple. He asks Shashi to say. Shashi says Pooja was trying to get closer to Randeep. Randeep hears and gets shocked. Ishani recalls Shiv’s words and shouts sitting on the ground. She thinks she has to find out who is trying to defame her.

Precap: Yash tells Shiv that when he had helped Ishani, he thought he has a heart. Shiv says I was betrayed once, when trusted her. Yash says I don’t get affected with this. The neighbor comes to blacken Ishani’s face and make her roam in the entire neighborhood.

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Lag Ja Gale 2nd April 2023 Written Episode Update: Meena succeeds to defame Ishani appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/03/2023 01:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: