Tuesday 18 April 2023

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 18th April 2023 Written Episode Update: The cricket fever takes over Modern colony

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 18th April 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Anu welcomes Timmy and apply tilak. He walks in along with everyone in Vibhus house. Anu introduce herself to Timmy. Timmy greets her and says he praises you a lot. Anu says I don’t believe that. Timmy says Vibhu was telling me he would have been dead without you. Anu blushes. Tiwari introduce himself to Timmy and tell him about his undergarments business. Timmy asks who is he. Vibhu says he is nobody. Everyone laughs at Tiwari. Angoori says to Vibhu introduce me to him. Vibhu says to Timmy she is most loveable person in this colony her name is Angoori. Timmy greets her and asks do you watch my match. Vibhu says she must have seen you in ads, she don’t know anything about cricket. Angoori says you are wrong Vibhu I follow cricket and I even follows him I have knowledge about his records and tell everyone about Timmys cricket history and even he took retirement from test match after injuring his elbow. Timmy says she is very intresting personality. David says I’m proud of you Angoori he praises Angoori and says I’m proud of my son to Timmy and tries to hug him. Timmy push him away and says to Vibhu let’s talk in person.

Timmy asks Vibhu does David live with you. Vibhu says yes. Timmy says did you forget what happen 20 years ago, he fooled with my father. Vibhu says leave it that’s history just enjoy. David walks to him and says your mother was hot when she was young, she was my good friend. Timmy says to Vibhu ask him yo leave. Vibhu takes Timmy with him.
David says to himself his mother didn’t have much problem but he does.
Vibhu says get in line whoever wants to take picture with him and asks bouncer to allow everyone. Tiwari sit beside Timmy for photo. Vibhu asks him to get in line and everyone pushes Tiwari at end of line. Tiwari shouts in anger.

Vibhu walks to Angoori and greet her. Angoori greets him back and asks what are you doing here. Vibhu says Timmy is here and asks him come inside. Angoori get’s excited. Timmy walks in. Angoori says what a surprise and says hello to him. Vibhu says Timmy will come whenever you want he is my boy. Timmy flirts with her and says nice to meet you. Angoori and Timmy shaking hands. Vibhu get’s jealous and asks them to sit down. Angoori says to Timmy I love your batting style it’s just like Lara. Vibhu mocks her and comments on her statment. Angoori says I’m talking about Bran Lara. Timmy and Angoori talks to eachother. Vibhu try to get into conversation but Angoori ignores him and talks to Timmy. Vibhu looks at Angoori and Timmy with jealousy. Vibhu asks Angoori to bring some tea. Angoori says I’ll get snacks for you and start talking about cricket again. Timmy says I’m impressed to see your knowledge. Vibhu again asks for tea. Timmy says if you want to have tea then go and make it yourself. Angoori says to Vibhu please make one for me too. Vibhu says sure and walks toward the kitchen.

Tiwari at Anita’s house. Anita greets him and asks him to sit. Tiwari says I feel proud after knowing you are Bhabhi of a famous cricketer. Anu asks why are you here. Tiwari says I have some work, can you request Vibhu because I want to show my shop to Timmy. Anu asks what’s so special in your shop. Tiwari says I want to take a picture with him in my shop. Anu asks him to click at home. Tiwari says picture at my shop will be impactful and I also want him to click a picture with my undergarments. Anu says how much will you pay because this is an ad and he is an professional. Tiwari says I can pay 3000rs. Anu says thankgod Vibhu is not here he would have thrown you out of house, he is an international player and you are offering him 3000rs don’t you know stars value, shame on you. Tiwari says I have never been with stars. Angoori mocks him a lot. Tiwari thinks she is in mood to scold me. Anu asks him to get lost.

Vibhu in kitchen. Prem outside window and mocks Vibhu by calling him Bhabhiji and asks him did Tiwari kept you as his servant. Vibhu says tell me what you want. Prem asks why are you making tea in Tiwari’s house. Vibhu says they both are discussing about cricket and I wanted to have tea so making it. Prem says so you left Angoori alone with Timmy. Vibhu says he is my brother. Prem says but he is a cricketer don’t forget there history with women. Vibhu asks him to leave.
Timmy and Angoori talking to eachother. Timmy praises Angoori and her voice, Vibhu listen everything.

Everyone outside Vibhu’s house with media cheering for Timmy. Timmy walks out of house and sit beside Vibhu. Teeka and Tillu asks for a selfie bit his security doesn’t allow. Angoori asks for a selfie. Vibhu gives her permission. Angoori sit beside Timmy and they both click pictures. Vibhu feels jealous and says now Timmy will give his interview. Reports start asking Timmy questions related to city and it’s people. Timmy says I love the city and Bhabhi overhere are very lovely. Vibhu get’s jealous. Timmy talks about how grateful his brother is he taught him how to play cricket. Tillu says to Teeka we thought Vibhu is just lying but he was telling truth. Timmy says Vibhu said to me one time you will be a great cricketer. Vibhu get’s emotional and hugs Timmy infront of everyone. Everyone gets emotional. Vibhu says you can ask questions now. Teeka says to Timmy what will you choose if you win the toss against Australia.

PreCap
Tiwari says to Vibhu your brother Timmy is captain of team and if we exchange small information to other team we can earn crores. Vibhu asks Timmy what will you choose. Timmy says I’ll choose fielding.
Timmy wins the toss and choose to bat first.

Update Credit to: Tanaya

The post Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai 18th April 2023 Written Episode Update: The cricket fever takes over Modern colony appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/18/2023 01:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: