Thursday 30 March 2023

Na Umar Ki Seema Ho 29th March 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Na Umar Ki Seema Ho 29th March 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Amba telling them that their honest daughter and daughter in law will give reply to everyone. Dev holds her hand and asks her to tell. Vidhi asks him not to touch her. Dev asks Amba if you have given drugs to her. Vidhi says Amba ji didn’t do anything, I went with her with my wish, she didn’t kidnap me. Amba says she was walking on the highway, I saved her. She was walking as if she is in trauma, I took her with me being Chitra’s saas and you all are scolding me. Satyavati asks Vidhi why did you go to Amba, rather than coming to me. Amba says if Victim goes to the guilty person. She tells Dev that his disgusted truth came infront of Vidhi, which you have hidden since all these years, that you have an illegitimate child. Satyavati, Hariprasad and others are shocked.

Dev asks her to shut up and calls her liar. Amba says I am obliged, but you are truthful, why did you hide from Vidhi about your illegitimate child. Dev asks Vidhi not to trust Amba. Vidhi recalls Divya’s words. He says nothing exist like this. Amba says ofcourse it exist and says it is not my plot, but the result of your romance. Dev gets angry to slap Amba, when Divya comes ther and holds his hand. Dev says Divya? Divya says Divya Devrath Raichand. Dev asks what? Divya says Amba ji is saying truth. She says you are my father. Dev asks have you gone mad? Divya says you are my father and Yamini is my mother.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Na Umar Ki Seema Ho 29th March 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/30/2023 02:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: