Wednesday 1 February 2023

Parineeti 31st January 2023 Written Episode Update: Rakesh is confused about Rajiv & Neeti’s relationship

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Parineeti 31st January 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Rakesh comes to the hospital and says why does Pari want this Rajiv? what does he have that I don’t? One day she will become mine, he imagines dancing with Pari.

Neeti is sitting in her room and crying for Pari. Pari comes there and says why are you crying? I know this is all my fault. Neeti says its not your fault, I couldn’t do anything for you, that Rajiv was hugging another girl and saying that he is getting married to another girl. She cries and says I couldn’t help you, I am your best friend but I couldn’t help you. Pari thinks how can I tell her that man has no relationship with me and my real husband is married to her only. Neeti says this is enough, he can’t cheat on you and just get married to another girl, I will teach him a lesson. Pari stops her and says I am tired of running behind others, if Rajiv wants another girl then just let him be, if he loves another girl then he won’t be happy with me. He never loved me so I can’t force him to be mine. Neeti hugs her and cries. She says I didn’t know you would be this strong, we won’t go to Rajiv but he needs to be taught a lesson. The family comes there. Pami asks Neeti if she is okay now? she nods. Pami asks how did this happen? Monty says lets go home for now.

The doctor tells Rajiv to take care of Neeti, you can’t give her stress as the baby’s life is in danger now. You have to be very careful now. Rajiv says I am sorry, I will take care of her. Rakesh hears all that and thinks why is Rajiv worrying about Neeti and not his own wife? Rajiv leaves the room and doesn’t see Rakesh there. Rakesh says he is more interested in Pari’s best friend? Pari is mine now.

Neeti thinks that Rajiv is hurting Pari and I can’t even do anything, he needs to be punished. Rajiv comes there and thinks she can’t take more stress. He asks if she is thinking about him? Neeti says no, I am thinking about Pari, that Rajiv is marrying another girl and cheating on Pari. She doesn’t want to take any action against him but he is such a cheap man. Rajiv says just take care of yourself and your baby. Neeti says I know but I can’t be silent when Pari is in this much pain, I will send that Rajiv to the jail. Rajiv gets worried and says lets go home. Neeti says promise me that you will get justice for Pari, you will help me right? Rajiv looks on. The nurse comes there so Rajiv moves away. Rakesh sees them and thinks what’s going on, what is he doing with her and not with Pari?

All family members are waiting. Rajiv, Pari and Neeti come back home. Biji glares at Neeti and says I scolded you sometimes but you thought I was an evil person? I am a mother so I worry about my kids, Neeti you should know how a mother can be because you are going to be a mother right? take my blessings. Neeti smiles and takes her blessings. Biji says I am going to the village, there is a wedding of my relative. She tells Monty to prepare for his wedding when she comes back. Monty says I haven’t found a girl yet. Biji points at Babli and says she is perfect for you. Monty says look at her face, she doesn’t deserve a handsome man like me. Babli says look at your face. Pami asks them to stop it. They all leave. Gurvinder tells Pami that I am going to the village with Biji, I have some property work there. Pami thinks she is planning something.

Pami comes to her husband and says why are you doing office work? I am worried why Gurvinder is going with Biji? He says we have no property there. Pami says that’s why I am confused. She gets a call from someone and is shocked.

PRECAP – Neeti tells Pari that she salutes her patience because if it was her in her place then she wouldn’t have spared that Rajiv. Rajiv says think about our baby’s safety. Neeti says you want me to forget my relationship with Pari for new relationships? She gets a call from office but Rajiv says we have to go to the pooja. Neeti says give me some time. She leaves. Rajiv and Pari enter the mandir and the priest blesses them as a couple. Neeti comes there and hears that.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Parineeti 31st January 2023 Written Episode Update: Rakesh is confused about Rajiv & Neeti’s relationship appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/01/2023 04:13:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: