Sunday 12 February 2023

Main Hoon Aparajita 11th February 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Main Hoon Aparajita 11th February 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Aparajita tells Mohini that if my daughters’ father get hurt again then I won’t spare you. Akshay comes there and apologizes to Aparajita, he drags Mohini from there.

Akshay asks Mohini why did you do drama there? Mohini says you forgot us, you forgot about us but I didn’t forget that I am your wife.. your mother didn’t even want you to remember me. Akshay says why would she want that? Mohini thinks he doesn’t know that he was living with Aparajita like her husband 20 years ago. Akshay says why would Amma do it? Mohini says she hates me but I don’t care what she thinks, I am just happy that you are okay now. We have to focus on something important now. Chhavi comes there and hugs Akshay Mohini smirks. Chhavi says I missed you, you were so away from us in the last 2 weeks.. you don’t remember who hit you? Akshay says I don’t..

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Main Hoon Aparajita 11th February 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/12/2023 02:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: