Monday 6 February 2023

Doosri Maa 6th February 2023 Written Episode Update: Yashoda comes to know that Ashok eloped

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Doosri Maa 6th February 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Yashoda telling Inspector that he didn’t run, but went somewhere. She asks constable to tell where is Sinha Saheb. Constable says he is transferred and new Sir joined. The new Inspector asks her, how was her relation with her husband. Yashoda asks what do you mean? Inspector says we will get the details first and then will search. Yashoda tells that they have a happy family and has two daughters, if everything was not fine, then if I would have come and file report here. Inspector says you would have scolded your husband also like this. Amma tells that Krishna will not go to rasoi, and tells that she felt sympathetic and let Krishna stay here. Krishna tells that he will also go and search Sir ji. He says he will bring him back. Nupur says I will come with you. Krishna asks her not to call him Bhaiyya and says whoever gets related to me, gets troubled because of me. He goes. Aastha tells Nupur that they all have to bear so much because of him. Mahua also tries to provoke Nupur. Krishna is searching Ashok and enquires with the nearby shops. The auto driver tells that he knows about him. He says yesterday morning, he stopped my rickshaw and asked me to drop him at the bus stand. Krishna asks him to tell which bus, he had boarded. Auto driver says don’t know. Krishna thinks to go to PS and tell Yashoda.

The Inspector asks if he had any affair with someone. He says this is normal, illegitimate relations are the reason now a days, and asks if you came to know about the affair and that’s why he left. Krishna comes there and says Sir ji and Madam ji never have a fight, they love each other and trust each other too. He asks Inspector not to ask such questions from her. He tells yashoda that he came to know from auto driver that he had gone to bus stand. Yashoda says bus stand. She gets Arvind’s call and asks Inspector to enquire. Inspector assures her. Krishna asks what did Arvind uncle say? Yashoda asks him to go home. Krishna asks what is my mistake? Yashoda recalls Krishna is Mala’s son and tells that she will go and search her husband. Krishna thinks I want to help her, why she is rude to me, why everyone is blaming me and not telling me, what is my mistake.

Bansal comes there and shows Krishna’s birth certificate. Kamini says now I will tell everyone that Ashok is his father and then his respect will be fully gone. They laugh. Kamini says I will show, what I can do for proving me wrong. She says she will take revenge for the humiliation. She calls Mahua and asks her to come to her house fast.

Manoj and Arvind are at the bus stand. Arvind makes her meet his friend’s brother who has stall there. Yashoda asks what do you know? The guy tells that he saw Ashok buying ticket and he called her, but he didn’t see me. He says then I went to my stall. He says I didn’t see in which bus, he had boarded. He asks why you are saying this? Manoj says it is confirmed that Ashok went somewhere and asks her to tell truth to everyone. Arvind asks what truth? Yashoda says that Ashok ji left from home, and says she will not tell anyone, he is hero for everyone, and then he will be proved as runaway guy, and tells that everyone will be broken, so we will not tell anyone. She says Ashok ji will return and will tell everything to everyone. She cries and goes.

Mahua asks Kamini why did you call me here? kamini asks her to come and makes her see Ashok and Arvind’s photo frames. Mahua asks what is it? Kamini asks her to tell her, what is her value in her sasural? Mahua asks what you will do by knowing. Bansal says your betterment. Mahua says I have understood your wife well, and says jiji had stolen Yashoda’s 1 lakh, but didn’t give anything to me. She says she had planned the theft so well that I couldn’t know. She says she is a betrayal. Kamini says you have a Servant’s status in your sasural, since you get married, didn’t I see how the family behaves with you, you are educated, earns money, has govt job, but your family treats you more worse than a Servant. She instigates and provokes her, and says Yashoda and Ashok are valued at home, and your own husband don’t think about you. Bansal asks her to increase her status and tells that they think her as their family. She says nobody got that 1 lakh Rs. Kamini says you know that I didn’t get even 1 Rs and asks her to forget everything. She says your husband and your respect is in your hands, if you want it then I can advice you. She says I am thrown out of the house, that’s why I called you here to make you understand. Mahua recalls Amma and Babu ji treating Arvind badly. She asks Kamini, how this will happen. Kamini and Bansal look at each other. Kamini throws black powder on Ashok’s photo frame shocking Mahua.

Precap: Mahua comes home and says everything is found about Ashok Bhaiyya. Arvind asks what? Mahua shows Krishna’s birth certificate and says it is clearly written that Krishna’s father is Ashok Bhaiyya. Kamini throws black powder on Arvind’s photo frame also. Arvind sees the birth certificate. Yashoda reads it. Mahua asks her to see. Yashoda says this birth certificate is fake. Mahua says I am trying to tell about that man and you are trying to save that characterless man. Yashoda gets angry and slaps her hard.

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Doosri Maa 6th February 2023 Written Episode Update: Yashoda comes to know that Ashok eloped appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/06/2023 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: