Monday 6 February 2023

Bigg Boss 16 5th February 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bigg Boss 16 5th February 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Day 123
8 AM
The alarm blares and the anthem plays. Everyone comes and dances. Stan says Archana is acting all nice now. Shiv says and Shalin’s drama is also out.

2:30 PM
Shalin plays with Maheen. He says let’s meet after lunch. He sits with Maheen. BB sends groceries. Archana and Nimrit thank BB. Archana says to Nimrit I swear on my mom I didn’t do it intentionally. Nimrit says you should talk to him one on one. Archana says I will do his duty. Nimrit says I don’t do this he isn’t liking. Archana locks the bathroom and says it was my mistake. Shiv says I am fine. Nimrit says you realized your mistake that’s fine. Shiv says I am repenting. Archana asks how will he clean with one eye. Shalin says the show is ending. Archana says you are still doing good man acting. Shalin laughs. Nimrit says Archana don’t do it. Archana says I will. Shalin says you can do the dishes for me. Archana says you stop acting good man till the last day. Shiv says I am fine it’s okay. Archana says I was repenting. Shiv says it’s okay. Archana says you should rest. Shiv says I will tell you if it hurts. It’s fine.

8 PM
Shiv says now she knows she will end up looking bad. So she’s doing this. Archana says we’re part of colors now. Shalin says we are not sure about you. Priyanka laughs. Shiv says he has a different character from everyone. Many personalities. The perfect man for women. Archana says to Shalin we are scared of being linked to you. Priyanka says if anyone links with him they go out. Archana says we’re saving ourselves. Priyanka says see your history. Archana says he fooled me in the end too. I would stay away from him. Nimrit says even when we are six people no one would talk. Archana says we’re top 6 still mandali won’t talk to anyone. Priyanka says they might not be comfortable. Shiv says I don’t feel like it. Stan can’t handle their fakeness.

Shekhar Suman comes. The media asks Shekhar if would Shiv miss Archana. Shekhar says ye he will miss her while eating rotis without fights. Shekhar says in the buzzer task you all washed each other so bad if you washed Salman’s car you would get that in the tip. You washed all the makeup. He says Archana’s award is a pan. He says Archana did Stan’s haldi, he will get married to boba outside now. SHalin will get a dhol (drum). He was banged from both sides. He says the next award is a foot that Priyanka puts into other’s matters. Shiv and MC have one award from box 4. It’s shaking hands for their friendship. Shekhar says MC has made 4 abs here. But it won’t get you, girls, look at Shalin. Shekhar says Maheen hates you both for b*t*hing in her blue house all the time. Nimrit got a pair of glasses from Mr. India. She’s only seen when she’s the captain. Nimrit says no sir. Shekhar comes inside the house and meets everyone. He meets Priyanka. He hugs everyone. He says all have won so many hearts. The season is so successful. Archana gives him tea. He says you all look nice. He says I saw Shalin he went through a lot. I felt it when he was there in the confession room. You’re all winners. MC is opening up too. Stan says I learned here a lot. BB says the real good man of the season is also here. I am not talking about Shalin but a real good man, Shekhar Suman. I thank you for being part of the season. Shekhar says I had such a good time. It was so nice, I bonded with all of them. They all hug him.

12 AM
Archana says I was angry. Shalin provoked me too. He acts all nice in the end.

Day 127
1:45 PM
Archana says it’s a scar on my face. Archana says to apply the cream. Nimrit also had it. Priyanka says mine is different. Archana says you can keep crying about it. Priyanka says I don’t cry about things like you. Priyanka says are you a doctor? Don’t be after me. Archana says I care for you. Priyanka says you better not.

BB says you’re all part of the finale. The votes will tell who is number 1. Before that, we want to see who’s number 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. This will be the last grocery task of the season as well. You will all decide who will be on each number. 1 will be the most deserving. The one on number 1 will have the most grocery. 7-step has common grocery. The task starts. Archana says number 6 is Nimrit. She has only been in mandali’s shadow and is here because of the. Shalin says for me too it’s Nimrit. She’s only seen when she is the captain. Shekhar sir also said the same. Nimrit says those are jokes. Shalin says you’ve played the least here. Nimrit says if fighting and fake bonds are your involvement that’s no my nature. This show is about showing your real side and I am like this in real life. Archana says so stay here like a statue? Nimrit says if I were a statue I won’t’ have been here. You can say these lines. Priyanka says we will name it and not get it discarded. Nimrit says if two people say they will disagree. Priyanka says for me it’s Stan. He didn’t want to stay here. Finally, he made up his mind but he’s still not as involved. Shiv says this game is about personality. Everyone showed their real sides. But there is one person who still has no personality. People are still confused about him. It’s Shalin. Shalin says I don’t fight. I mind my own business. I was confused but that’s human. Shiv says you couldn’t show your reality. Nimrit says for me it’s Shalin. Buzzer blares. Shalin says okay I will go on 6. I don’t want to lose food for these arguments Nimrit won’t go.

The round starts for number 5. Archana says it’s for Nimrit. She has no opinion. She didn’t even listen to her dad. Nimrit says stop involving my add. Archana says you’ve always hidden behind people. Nimrit says I made friends. We have different personalities. I can’t like this. Shalin says for me it’s Nimrit. She was reminded again and again. Archana says you were called Sumbul. Nimrit says you were compared with Swami om. Don’t get personal. You went out as well.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 16 5th February 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/06/2023 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: