Saturday 28 January 2023

Bigg Boss 16 27th January 2023 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bigg Boss 16 27th January 2023 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Weekend ka vaar
Farah Khan comes to the show. She says Salman Khan’s face hasn’t changed, instead of bhai it’s behen (sister) today. I am here to host it today. Farah says let’s welcome my friend Mika Singh. Farah asks will you go inside?? He says after Sajid we have all courage. Farah asks who would you take with you? He says Honey and Badhshah. Farah says you three would be enough. He said I loved Abdu and Sajid here. He kept everyone like his family and did chores. Farah says I saw that first time too. Mika goes inside. Mika meets everyone. Everyone dances with him. He says I love you, Archana. He says Nimrit I saw you crying in front of your dad. You’re a lioness. I didn’t like it. He’s very sweet. Nimrit says he is. He says Archana do you have a poem for me? Archana reads it. Everyone laughs. Archana sings his songs. Mika says let’s rap MC? He raps with Mika. Mika says you’re a rockstar. He sings a song for Shiv. Mika says now you all come here and tell this person needs to wake up and give them a shock. Archana comes and says, Shiv. He is here because of mandali. He has no points and since Salman said he’s not active he started creating fights out of nothing. If you’re so confident you don’t need to do this drama. Archana gives him the shock. Tina comes next. She says it’s Nimrit. She has become very arrogant since she became the captain. Mika says Nirmit doesn’t have arrogance. He sings a song for them. Priyanka comes. He says you look like Miss World. She says Shalin, doesn’t know what he wants in life. Priyanka says next is Nimrit. She says I give her attitude. She gets personal with me. I don’t even care about her. Nimrit says for me it’s Priyanka. She doesn’t know how to talk to people. She gets rude. Priyanka gets a current. Sumbul comes next. She says, Priyanka. Sumbul says she thinks I am weak because I cry. It’s not a sign of weakness. She says I don’t wanna talk, you cry. Priyanka gets a shock. Stan comes. He calls Archana. He says Archana keeps making noise out of nothing. She thinks she’s perfect. I hope God gives her a lot of happiness. Archana sings with Mika. Shiv comes. He says Archana for me. She hurts a lot of people. Your family might not even like it. She talks about backgrounds. Shalin says for me it’s Priyanka. I didn’t say anything to her but she became personal with me. She said I won’t give you importance. I don’t need her importance. I am not small and you’re not big. Mika says Priyanka you got the most shocks. She says they are all together and we three are alone. Shiv says three people alone together? Priyanka says they’re friends. Now they group and gang up on people. We are solo players. I had to fight with 6 people alone. Mika leaves.

Nimrti says if we were so calculative we would do this to the same people. Stan says she lies a lot, Archana. Priyanka says you have to be loud if 4 people gang up on you. Farah says Mika entertained everyone, now it’s time for a special person to go home. It’s me. Farah goes inside and meets everyone. Farah says I brought a legend here. He’s my oldest friend. He’s the youngest in the Industry, let’s welcome, Anil Kapoor. Everyone gets excited. They hug him. He says what a pretty set. Farah says Sajid has gone home. Anil says where is he. Farah says Anil, I call him papa ji. His show is coming on OTT, called night manager. Anil says Aditya is the night manager. He says Stan, I love your lingo. He says come tell me how to speak like that? Anil Kapoor repeats after him. Everyone laughs. He says I heard there’s a guy who people are calling for their acting school. Everyone laughs. Farah says Shahrukh Khan has called him to teach him how to act like Shahrukh. Shalin comes. Anil says do the shot you do without words. He moves his hand and acts confused. He says Archana, I am Nayak, not MP. He says tell me your poems. Archana sings him a song. Anil hugs her. She gets shy. He gives her a flower in a frame. Archana says thank you. Farah says Sumbul, Sajid loves her dance. Sumbul does her dance. Everyone laughs. He says I am doing a very negative character as the night manager. I hire Aditya as a night manager and he slowly takes over my life. Anil says now you will tell who is managing who here?

Archana comes. She says Shiv is managing all three of them. Nimrit has her points too. Shiv says she doesn’t know how friends are. Shiv says Sumbul has her own opinions. Tina says it’s Shiv for me. He leads his friends as a team. Priyanka says it’s Shiv again. He does influence his friends and takes over their points. Shalin says I wanna give it to Priyanka. She gets into everyone’s points. She tries to manage people. Stan comes. He says it’s Priyanka for me. Sumbul comes. Priyanka says I am standing here. Sumbul says she’s managing Tina and Archana. They walk out and then bring Priyanka. Nimrit says for me too it’s Priyanka. Archana is so happy, she says I got flowers from sir. I am so happy. I even forgot my poem.

Farah says guests came. Now I gave the contestants a task If we were a cards deck. They had to tell who is ace, who is king, queen, and joker. BB says Ace, knows his games and plots very well. A king who riles things, and Queen who wants everything to revolve around her. The joker who’s part of the crowd and people use them as a joke. Archana says Sumbul has been a joker since the start. She has always been in the crowd. People use her. I am ace, I plan things well. Sometimes I don’t know them but they fall into place. Priyanka is queen. Things revolve around her even if she doesn’t want. Shiv is the king, he has been running the mandali. Shalin says Shiv is queen. Queen is Priyanka. Ace is me. I do tasks well and duties too. Archana is the joker. She’s only seen as comedy. Shiv says the king is MC for me. People come behind him themselves. Archana laughs. He says the joker, is Archana. She makes everyone laugh. Ace I think Nimrit. Archana laughs. He says Nimrit has a ticket to the finale. She worked on things Salman explains to her. Queen is Sumbul. Archana laughs. Sumbul says Stan is King, people do listen to him. He speaks right. Priyanka is queen. She is an attention seeker. Archana is a joker. Shiv is ace, he won captaincy many times. Archana says with mandali’s support. We play individual.

Update in Progress`

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 16 27th January 2023 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/28/2023 12:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: