Sunday 25 December 2022

Ajooni 24th December 2022 Written Episode Update: Aman’s aunt threatens Bebe

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Ajooni 24th December 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Ravindra says I will punish Dolly in a way that she will remember for years, he says Dolly will Chanku’s work from now on, he shouts at the family if I see another drama then I won’t spare anyone, he asks Harvinder to go and search for Aman. Aman’s aunt Durga comes there and greets them all. She says where is my niece Aman? She calls out to her and all get worried. Ravindra welcomes her and says you came here suddenly? Durga says I can’t come here to meet Aman? I have been selected as a Sarpanch, the villagers wanted me to become one so I did, I have come here for a political meeting and thought to meet Aman also. She gifts them some items and says I am working on opening a company for Aman. She asks where is Aman? All look on. Harman says Aman is not home yet. Durga asks where is she? I will wait for her, she asks Chanku to make tea for her. Durga asks where did Aman go? Bebe says we don’t know, she left the house and we can’t find her. Durga says what? did you people throw her out of the house? Harman says its not like that. Bebe says Aman became crazy and left the house. Durga shouts don’t dare call her crazy, there is no one like Aman. She asks Ravindra what happened to Aman? Harman says we didn’t do anything with her. Durga shouts at her to stop it, I know how much you tortured her, she asks Bebe to tell her where Aman is? Ravindra says Aman was not feeling well, we were taking care of her, she our daughter in law but I left for some days and she went missing, we will find her. Durga asks Harvinder if he couldn’t take care of his wife? where is Aman? I am worried for her. Harman says don’t worry, we will find her soon. Durga glares at her and says if you don’t find her then I won’t spare you people, I will stay here till you don’t find her. Bebe says you will stay at your niece inlaws’ house? don’t you have shame? Durga says you are talking about shame? you tortured her a lot and now telling me to stay silent? Bebe shouts at her to stop it. Durga says I can shout too, if anything happens with Aman then I won’t spare you people. She goes to the guest room. Shikha asks who is she? Harman says she is Aman’s aunt. Shikha says she was misbehaving with Bebe, we should have thrown her out of the house. Ravindra asks her to shut up, do you even know who she is? She handles so many villages and people follow her blindly. She gets votes for us and you are talking ill about her? I am sure you are behind Aman going missing, he says Durga will stay here till we don’t find Aman, if she gets angry then we won’t be able to stop her. He leaves from there. Shikha and Harvinder are scared.

Durga comes to Harvinder’s room, she says I will stay here as Aman used to stay here. She looks at Aman’s photo and is sad. She says where are you? I am worried for you. Shikha comes there and says what are you doing here? Durga asks who are you? Shikha asks her to get lost. Durga says this is my Aman’s room so I will stay here. Shikha tries to throw her stuff out but Durga grabs her and twists her hand. Harman comes there and asks her to calm down. Durga says I will stay here. Harman says yes, you can stay here. Durga asks who is this girl? Harman says she is our guest. Durga says then ask her to stay in her limits, she asks her to go and make tea. Harman asks Shikha to go, she angrily leaves. Durga says this girl is shameless, keep her in limits. Harman nods and leaves. Durga cries for Aman.

Ajooni comes to Shikha and asks her to tell where Aman is otherwise you know what will happen. Shikha glares at her.

PRECAP – Shikha’s father tells Durga that Shikha got married in Ravindra’s house. Durga asks with whom? Harman says with Rajveer. All are shocked. Harman asks Ajooni to take their side this time. Ajooni says never, I wouldn’t agree to lie like this. Bebe glares at her.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Ajooni 24th December 2022 Written Episode Update: Aman’s aunt threatens Bebe appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/25/2022 02:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: