Sunday 27 November 2022

Rajjo 27th November 2022 Written Episode Update: Mannu finds a proof against Urvashi

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Rajjo 27th November 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts Urvashi hearing Rajjo talking to Mannu. Rajjo says Urvashi has framed me in looting money from Arjun and kidnapping her. Urvashi gets angry and goes inside the room. She scolds Rajjo and asks her to get to work. Rajjo answers her. Urvashi gets irritated and pulls her hair. Rajjo says leave me. Urvashi says you don’t want to work. Mannu says leave her, don’t fight, I don’t like this, I will tell Chirag that you came to fight Rajjo. Urvashi asks how dare you threaten me. She raises hand. Rajjo stops her and twists her hand. Urvashi shouts and asks Arjun to save her. Mannu smiles and feels proud of Rajjo. Arjun comes and asks Rajjo to leave Urvashi. He asks her not to touch Urvashi again. Rajjo says I won’t leave her if she thinks of raising hand on my mum, I will break her hand. Urvashi says she is lying. Rajjo says ask Mannu the truth. Urvashi asks Arjun will you believe Mannu, she is Rajjo’s mum, she will support side, maybe she is faking the memory loss. Rajjo says you are saying nonsense. Arjun says Chirag did a favor on you and got your mum home, still you aren’t at peace, go and fix what you did. Rajjo goes after Urvashi. He leaves. Mannu cries and says Arjun didn’t change, but he is attempted to change, I will support Rajjo in this fight, we will expose this conspiracy. Rajjo stops Kalindi and asks how long will you run.

She says you can’t hide from me, you know you lied to the family. She asks why did you do this, tell me. Kalindi says I told you, I can’t support you in front of family. Rajjo says you have framed me, you changed the papers, I have read my name on it, did you do this on Urvashi’s saying. Kalindi says no, I m not lying, I kept the papers in the locker and didn’t check the name, what will I get by writing your name on the papers, I didn’t check the paper, maybe Urvashi has changed the papers, everyone knows where I keep the locker keys, trust me, I m not against you, I don’t like Urvashi and want her to leave, I m on your side. Rajjo asks her to swear and say the truth. Kalindi says yes, but I can’t support you in front of everyone. Rajjo goes. Kalindi gets relieved. Mannu looks for Rajjo. She hears Urvashi talking to her mom.

She thinks it means Urvashi has looted the Thakur family, Rajjo was right. She goes to take the papers. Urvashi takes the towel and goes to the washroom. Mannu hides. She steals the papers and goes out to see Rajjo. Arjun asks servants to pack the gifts well. He acts happy in front of Rajjo. He praises Urvashi and makes Rajjo jealous.

Rajjo gets angry and thinks I don’t care, marry Urvashi, you will think of me when she shows her true colours after marriage. Arjun asks Rajjo to pack the gifts. Arjun says yes, I will wear matching clothes, I have dedicated myself to Urvashi now. the plastic wrap roll unwinds. Rajjo slips. Arjun holds her. They both fall down and get rolled up in the plastic wrap. Kaun tujhe….plays… He tries to get up. He says stupid, you always keep falling, I hate this bubble wrap sound, if anyone sees us, it will be bad. Rajjo says I will do something, wait. They get up. She says Sia will jump now when she knows you can talk to people with her toy phone. She asks him to call everyone to invite and praise Urvashi. He holds his head. She irritates him by bursting the bubbles. He asks her to stop it, he hates it. She says you hate everything in the world, except Urvashi. She goes. Mannu signs to Rajjo. Rajjo is busy in cleaning work. She hides behind the pillar. She takes the tea tray from Swara. Pushkar comes and stops Mannu. He says caught you, now I understand what you are doing. He sees Rajjo there.

Precap:
Mannu and Rajjo work. Arjun and Rajjo click a selfie. Mannu waits for Rajjo to tell her everything. Rajjo sees Arjun with Urvashi, and cries. Mannu gets drunk and hits Pushkar with a slipper.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Rajjo 27th November 2022 Written Episode Update: Mannu finds a proof against Urvashi appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/27/2022 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: