Wednesday 30 November 2022

Harphoul Mohini 29th November 2022 Written Episode Update: Mohini leaves Devi with Harphoul

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Harphoul Mohini 29th November 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Balwant points the gun at Devi. She says don’t cross your limit. He steps towards her. Devi is back at the festival. Devi says see you can’t step toward me. Devi buys chocolates with Mohini. Mohini wins it for her. Devi says I will eat it. Divyani comes home. Banwari screams. He says she got an electric shock. She tried touching Devi but held a wire instead. Balwant says where is that girl? I will shoot her. He says where did she go? She was here.

Devi says we had so much fun. A man says Divyani held hire wire and said Devi.. and got a shock. Banwari asks what happened. Balwant says I will kill that girl. banwari says please stop. harphoul says Divyani must have seen Devi. Mohini says why was she after Devi? He says, my family.. Mohini says this is my family too. I don’t leave people in between. I will never hurt this family. Banwari says we have to be careful. Balwant breaks things in anger. He says I will end this game forever. He screams holding his heart. He falls to the ground. Banwari holds him. Balwant screams. Banwari says is he having a heart attack?

Scene 2
Saroj calls Mai and says come to my village. I am here, let’s meet. Mai says we will all go there. Banwari cries outside. He says see what happened to Balwant. He plays a video. Balwant is in hospital. Banwari says this Harphoul si responsible for this condition. Harphoul says don’t accuse me. Mohini takes Devi from there. Devi says you will be okay. She touches his video. He starts getting better. Mohini says is this Balwant’s punishment? Devi says I want milk. Mai says let’s get ready Mohini. We will go and meet Saroj. Harphoul says I’ve something important. I can’t go. Does Mai say who ill take us then? Santok says why aren’t you going? He says I have work. Santok says I will do it. You go.

Devi gets Mohini ready. She says I don’t want to go. Mohini says why? Devi says I have many things here. I will play. You go, I will stay here. Harphoul is here too. Harphoul says take her. Mai says take care of her. Mohini gives Harphoul’s milk. She says don’t leave her alone. Harphoul says keep taunting me. Mohini says I am not taunting. Harphoul says take her. Mohini says she wants to stay here. Harphoul says don’t regret if anything happens to me. Mohini says if anything happens to me my life would be sorted.

Mai and Mohini leave. Mohini leaves. Harphoul looks at her. Devi gives him a thread from Mohini’s saree. Mohini breaks the thread. Harphoul ties in on his hand. People ask Mohini why is Harphoul not coming? She says he’s with Devi. Abhi slips on a girlk. He says sorry. She mentions she can’t speak. Her dad says I don’t know what will happen to her when I die. Kid ask where is devi? Mohini says she’s staying hom.e The driver drives faster. Santok says Devi is such a blessing. Mai says I have gotten attached ot her. Her parents will take her. Mohini feels like her heart is sinking. Some men have guns pointed on the bus.

Episode ends

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Harphoul Mohini 29th November 2022 Written Episode Update: Mohini leaves Devi with Harphoul appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/30/2022 01:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: