Sunday 23 October 2022

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 23rd October 2022 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 23rd October 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Abhi calling Akshu and thanking her. She says if you are really thankful, then stop Neil and Aarohi’s marriage from happening, this marriage isn’t right for them or families, do anything but stop this marriage, please, promise me, you will support me. He says I promise. She says take care. He says you too. Its morning, Akshu says I hope Abhi talked to Neil. She gets shocked seeing Abhi at the door. He says I got shagun for Neil and Aarohi’s relation. She says we spoke yesterday, you promised me, you will support me in stopping their marriage, Neil and Aarohi aren’t right for each other. He says this is the problem of love. FB shows Abhi talking to Neil. He says I m feeling really sorry to not support you, I know its wrong for you. Neil wakes up. Abhi checks his pulse and says relax, stats are normal, is there any discomfort or pain. Neil asks is Aarohi fine. Abhi says yes.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 23rd October 2022 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/23/2022 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: