Wednesday 4 March 2020

Kartik Purnima 4th March 2020 Written Episode Update: Purnima understands her connection with Kartik

Kartik Purnima 4th March 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Purnima tells Kuldeep that nothing wrong happened with me. You love me and I am not less than with anyone. I want Shanaya to have happiness in her life too, please yes to this proposal for me. Kuldeep says their conditions are not good, I can’t let them insult you but I will do it for you.

In the morning, Bina calls Soni and says we will come to your house for the function. Bina ends the call. Nani asks Shanaya if she is happy now? Bina asks Shanaya if she still wants to marry Kartik? Kartik comes there and hears her. Shanaya says Sumrit was dying for me so he loves me a lot, I will marry him only. Shanaya thinks that Sumrit is crazy for me so I will use him after marriage. Kartik gets happy to hear that she wants to marry Sumrit only.

Purnima comes to the mandir. Kartik is there too. They smile at each other. The priest says Purnima comes there every day to pray. Purnima tells Kartik that I forgot my mom on this day and a bangle helped me finding them. Kartik smiles recalling he helped her. He says Kartik is written on your bangle. Purnima is shocked and says you are my childhood’s Kartik? He says yes, I got to know that when I saw this bangle but I couldn’t tell you earlier. Purnima smiles and thanks him. The priest says she used to search for the owner of this bangle, God wanted you both to find each other.

Scene 2
The priest tells Soni’s family that the good day for marriage is after a month. Soni says we are okay with that. Bina says we will do the wedding after a month. Soni asks the priest to do all the rituals. She gives him a lot of money. Bina is shocked. Chachi says she will not lower her level. You guys should compete to our level. Bina says we will buy a big car for our Sumrit. Shanaya is shocked. Chachi says this is good to know, there is a cost for everything. We are making a relationship with you after all.

Kartik tells the priest that we are a family now. This bangle joined us way before. They both pray together. Purnima smiles at him.

Bina tells her family that we have to get 50 lacs now, what will we do? She brings the house papers and says we can put them for debt. Purnima comes there. Bina cries and says you are on time.

PRECAP- Bina tells Purnima that I know this house if your mother’s identity but we can put this up for debt till Shanaya’s wedding and then we can get it back. Purnima is shocked.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Kartik Purnima 4th March 2020 Written Episode Update: Purnima understands her connection with Kartik appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/04/2020 07:35:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: