Friday 25 March 2022

Jagannath Aur Purvi Ki Dosti Anokhi 24th March 2022 Written Episode Update: Purvi falls in Babu’s trap

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Jagannath Aur Purvi Ki Dosti Anokhi 24th March 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Jagannath thinking of Purvi. He imagines her and dances. He burns his hand by the diya. Badri comes and teases him. He asks him not to get his heart burnt. Jagannath moves the cupboard. Kusum says you can’t do the work, you got up from the bed some days back. He says you don’t do any work, did you see the fans, it got black, I will clean the fans, why do we pay Baby then. He asks Kusum not to take Baby’s side. Baby says he is so angry. Kusum says I understand, Purvi is going tomorrow, so he is irritated. He says I don’t care if she goes, she didn’t come here to live permanently, do you think I want to stop her. Kusum smiles. He says she was worried, so I gave her a shelter, I didn’t open any dharamshala for her, she doesn’t listen, she can marry anyone, she can go with Babu. Purvi looks on. She gives him tea. She asks him to take it.

She says I won’t trouble you more. She goes. Kusum says everyone isn’t like me, I understand your love behind your bitter words, have patience. Purvi goes and recalls their words. The neighbor vendor asks her to have tea. She says make tea as uncle likes to have. She drinks the tea. She says its good. She gets sad and cries. She says I didn’t come here to stay permanently, they don’t want to stop me. Sachin is with Babu at the cafe. He says I don’t think she will come. Purvi comes. She gets angry seeing Sachin. She asks why did you call him here. He says he knows about us. She says he tried to touch me in your absence. Sachin says she is lying. She says I m not lying, but Babu won’t believe me now. Babu says I was wrong. Sachin says she had called me, she is clever. Babu beats him.

Sachin says you have beaten me for this girl. Babu holds her hand and takes her. kashi and Badri have a talk. Badri asks him to go and come. Kashi asks where. Badri says Jagannath’s house, see Purvi and come. Kashi gets angry. Badri says I meant to say, meet Kusum and come. Kashi says yes, I will meet Kusum and come. Badri teases him. Babu asks Purvi to believe his love. He says if you want to leave me, then fine, I understand, its your right, I wanted to give you something. He shows the cap and says I hug this when you are away from me. He goes. She stops him and cries. He smirks. She wears the cap. She hugs him. Kashi comes there. He sees them and gets sad. Babu identifies him. He says Kashi, we met before at the pan shop. Kashi recalls. He says I just got my senses. Babu holds Purvi close. Kashi gets upset.

Precap:
Jagannath asks where is Purvi. Purvi comes dressed as a bride. She asks how do I look, I m going to marry Babu today. Jagannath and Kusum look at her.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Jagannath Aur Purvi Ki Dosti Anokhi 24th March 2022 Written Episode Update: Purvi falls in Babu’s trap appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/25/2022 01:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: