Tuesday 22 March 2022

Balika Vadhu Season 2 21st March 2022 Written Episode Update: Anandi promises Anand

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Balika Vadhu Season 2 21st March 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Pinkesh making a thandai. He goes away. Anand hides there. Anandi looks for him. Anand says you made me wait a lot, now its your turn. Anand drinks the bhaang thandai. Varun comes to wish Bhairavi on holi. He shows the white colour. She says you may. He applies it to her face. She applies tilak to him and wishes him. She says you look surprised. He says yes, I didn’t know how you will react. She says I had no choice. She jokes. He says I saw you smiling for the first time, keep smiling, you look good. She wishes him and goes. Anand sees Anandi in everyone. Anandi asks Jigar why didn’t you wish me on holi. She wishes him and applies colours. She says happy holi to my best friend, what happened, won’t you apply colour to me, are you avoiding me. He says I recalled our past, I realized I did wrong with you, I m sorry. She says I have already forgiven you, forget it, move on. He says its not easy. She says I can’t see you sulking like this, so smile. He wishes her and applies colours. Anand sees Anandi everywhere. She asks him to come with her. He says leave me, you aren’t my Anandi, she is so beautiful. She says shut up, did you drink bhaang, come with me. She takes him. He says I missed you so much. She says I will ask Diya and Bhairavi to take you home. He says no, we will enjoy and dance. She says I got stuck with you. He says I like to get stuck with you. Diya sees Raju working.

Bhairavi comes and asks are you happy. Diya says yes. Bhairavi says you aren’t happy, I know that, what are you thinking. Diya says I was happy, I realized my mistake, I should be more responsible, I promise you, I won’t do such mistake again, I will try to be a better human being. Bhairavi says you are a better human being, come. Diya asks how did Raju get a shelter in the NGO when its just for women. Bhairavi says Puttu’s family abandoned her, so she got the shelter, she was with Raju and was calling him Papa, NGO thought not to separate them and helped Raju adopt Puttu. Diya says you did good. Bhairavi says not me, Anandi did good, she realized Raju is a good person and hired him. Anandi goes to get hot water. Anand comes after her. He takes the water to splash over her. They get close. He tries to stop her. The dress zip gets pulled by his hand. He zips the dress back. Dil se re….plays… She gets shy and goes smiling. He follows her. He kisses her. She gets a towel from the cupboard. She gets a pic. She sees Anand with some girl. He says you would be thinking that I cheated you, you can throw this pic on my face and leave. Anandi says relax, I didn’t do anything. He says my parents weren’t my real parents, they adopted me, I got to know this in my childhood, I trusted Mehul more than Bhairavi, I always felt that Bhairavi is hiding something, then I got to know that she was covering my dad, he is a rapist, he killed my mom, I was hurt when I got to know about my real mom but she also left me, I couldn’t do her last rites. He cries. Anandi consoles him. She says I promise, I will always be with you, I will never leave you, never.

The episode ends

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Balika Vadhu Season 2 21st March 2022 Written Episode Update: Anandi promises Anand appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/22/2022 02:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: