Sunday 2 January 2022

Bigg Boss 15 2nd January 2022 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Bigg Boss 15 2nd January 2022 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Weekend Ka Vaar

Day 92
1:15 PM
Abhijeet tells Devo that I will do everything but not that. Devo says don’t say all that. She asks if she can have an extra marital affair? Abhijeet says yes, I will give you everything but won’t do that. Devo laughs.

1:30 PM

Karan tells Nishant that I have become detached from yesterday. Nishant says don’t say anything wrong. Karan says we are getting irritated with each other. She keeps taunting me so I will blast. I might go into my shell so I have stop her.

5:45 PM
Shamita tells Pratik that people don’t understand my journey here. Pratik says don’t care what these people think.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Bigg Boss 15 2nd January 2022 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/02/2022 09:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: