Sunday 12 December 2021

RIANSH: WILL THEY FALL IN LOVE? (A beautiful journey) Episode 72

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hi guys, 

Literally, I was very happy to read all your comments. Thank you so much for remembering me and my ff.. Please, do keep supporting me like this.. 

Episode begins with.. 

Vansh comes to the office. He enters his cabin and doesn’t find riddhima there.. 

VANSH: Where has this atom bomb gone? I thought she will be in the cabin. I didn’t even see her outside while coming. Let me check once. 

He comes out and searches for riddhima. He calls shwetha and asks about riddhima to her.. 

SHWETHA: Sir, riddhima didn’t come here. 

VANSH: What!! 

He rushes to his cabin. 

VANSH: Where is she? Is she in any danger? Who asked her to go out alone? Why didn’t she inform me? Now, where will I find her? Let me call her.. Where is my mobile? 

He searches for his mobile.. 

Just then, riddhima comes there. She looks at vansh who is tensed.. 

RIDDHIMA: (thinking) I’m sure that this idiot must have been searching me.. But, I won’t speak to him until he says sorry.. 

She ignores vansh and goes to her table. Vansh looks at her. Seeing her fine, he heaves a sigh of relief.. 

VANSH: (thinking) Thank God!! She is fine. But, where did she go? She left the house before me. Why was she late? No, I won’t ask her. She should say sorry to me.. Until then, I won’t speak to her. But, I need to know where she was? Is there any problem that she is hiding from me? 

RIDDHIMA: (thinking) I know that you are dying to know the reason why I’m late.. But, I won’t say.. You ask me, I will think about it.. 

Vansh looks at riddhima and turns his face. He walks here and there. Riddhima notices him.. Vansh sees riddhima looking at him and tries to act like being fine.. 

VANSH:(thinking) Why is she looking at me like a witch? 

He sits and then again stands. He drinks water. Riddhima notices all his actions. She laughs.. 

VANSH: ( thinking) why is she laughing now? Am I doing any joke here? Now, I will stop her laugh.. 

He takes his mobile and acts like calling someone.. 

VANSH: Hey, dude!! Fine. Actually, I’m super.. Why will I worry for someone who is no way related to me.. No.. No.. 

Riddhima hears him and stops laughing.. 

VANSH: (thinking) Now, I will make you angry.. 

VANSH: Dude, actually I want to party today.. I’m in party mood. Of course.. I don’t care about anything now.. Let me move out from all these unnecessary problems.. 

Riddhima gets angry.. She taps the table. Vansh continuous teasing her.. She gets more and more angry.. 

RIDDHIMA: Enough!! Enough of all your drama.. 

Vansh keeps down his mobile.. 

VANSH: What drama? 

RIDDHIMA: Don’t you care where I go or what I do? 

VANSH: Don’t you care to say why you was late or where you were? 

RIDDHIMA: No.. Why should I tell you? Do you think that you can control my life? Should I take your permission before going out? Should I have to report everything about my life? What’s the need for that? 

VANSH: Of course.. There is no need for that. Why should you tell me? Now, why did you shout? 

Just then, shwetha comes there and sees riddhima.. 

SHWETHA: Riddhima, where were you? Sir, got tensed because of you. He was searching everywhere for you. 

Riddhima looks at vansh.. 

VANSH: Shwetha, will you please go and get me the files which I asked for. 

Shwetha nods and leaves.. 

Vansh angrily looks at riddhima.. 

VANSH: Don’t think I was searching for you. I don’t have any concern or care.. 

Riddhima looks at him and raises her eyebrows.. 

VANSH: I don’t care… I don’t want to say anything.. 

He goes out angrily.. 

RIDDHIMA: I think I overreacted.. It was my mistake.. But, it was he who started this.. Now, he left.. What will I do without him? 

Vansh was about to go out but he stops.. He thinks of the challenge.. 

VANSH: This is not the time to fight.. Why did I got angry? How will riddhima manage everything alone? I can’t go.. 

He steps back and goes towards his cabin.. 

RIDDHIMA: (thinking) Did he got so angry that he left without thinking about me? I mean about our project.. 

Just then, vansh comes there.. Riddhima looks at vansh surprisingly.. Vansh without looking at her goes to his table. Shwetha brings the files for vansh.. 

RIDDHIMA: Shwetha, your flight tickets are booked. You have two days left. You don’t have to come office. Enjoy this two days with your parents. 

SHWETHA: But, project.. 

RIDDHIMA: Don’t worry about that. I’ll..

She stops and looks at vansh..

RIDDHIMA: I and vansh will take care of that.. Go and make all the preparations.. 

Shwetha nods and leaves.. 

Vansh looks at riddhima. Riddhima too looks at him. They both have an eyelock.. Just then, vansh receives a call.. Riddhima goes to her table.. Riddhima and vansh work together. Time goes on. All the staffs leaves the office.. 

8.00pm..

Riddhima searches for a file.. Vansh notices her.. 

RIDDHIMA: Where did I keep that file? My God! I need that right now.. Where has it gone?

She opens all the drawer and sits down and checks all the files. She finds the file.. The drawer above her head was open. She gets up and was about to hurt herself but vansh comes there and closes the drawer before she could get hurt. Riddhima looks at him. Just then, the watchman comes there.. 

WATCHMAN: Mam, your dinner which you have ordered.. 

RIDDHIMA: Keep it there and you may go.. Thank you.. 

Watchman keeps the parcel there and leaves.. Vansh again goes to his table and continues his work.. 

RIDDHIMA: Vansh, you didn’t eat anything since morning. Come and have your dinner.. 

VANSH: I’m not hungry.. You go and eat.. 

RIDDHIMA: Vansh, don’t be stubborn.. 

VANSH: It’s better for you to not talk about such words like arrogance, stubborn etc.. 

RIDDHIMA: Vansh, come and eat.. 

VANSH: I said I’m not hungry.. 

RIDDHIMA: Fine.. Event I won’t eat. I won’t say that I’m not hungry. I’m very hungry but I’m not eating because of you.. 

Saying so, she goes to her table.. 

VANSH: Okay.. Come.. 

Riddhima smiles.. Both vansh and riddhima sits to eat. Riddhima was about to have her first bite, but she stops and looks at vansh.. 

RIDDHIMA: I’m sorry, vansh.. I actually went to shwetha’s house to inform her parents about the flight tickets. I don’t know why I behaved in such a way that hurts you. Please, forgive.. 

VANSH: Riddhima, what are you doing? There is nothing wrong you did to say sorry. You don’t have to say anything to me. You don’t need to give an explanation.. 

Riddhima smiles.. 

VANSH: Riddhima, this is your life. You have all the rights to do everything on your own. You don’t have to report everything to me.. I’m no one to ask you.. 

Riddhima’s smile fades.. 

RIDDHIMA: No.. I will report everything to you. 

Vansh smiles at her. Riddhima too smiles. Both finishes their dinner and continues with their work.. 

2.00am..

RIDDHIMA: Vansh, you take some rest.. 

VANSH: Why? 

RIDDHIMA: Monkey, don’t start it again.. You take rest for two hours. I’ll wake you up by 4.00 then, it’s my turn.. 

VANSH: Okay.. Even, I’m very tired.. 

Vansh takes rest. Riddhima continues her work.. She looks at vansh.. 

RIDDHIMA: I really don’t know why I behaved in such a way today.. I hope that whatever I’m doing now and whatever I feel now ends here. I don’t want to take this anymore. This is not right.. I know that you care for me. I know that you are a good person, a good friend.. But, right now there are many dangers surrounding me. I don’t want you to get hurt in the process of saving me.. 

She looks at vansh and sleeps unknowingly.. 

PRECAP: Vansh gets shocked seeing the newspaper. He hides it from riddhima.. 

Do comment your views and suggestions if any to be made.. 

The post RIANSH: WILL THEY FALL IN LOVE? (A beautiful journey) Episode 72 appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/12/2021 08:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: