Thursday 2 December 2021

Pandya Store 2nd December 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Pandya Store 2nd December 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Raavi asking Shiva to share his pain with her. Rishita sits sad. Dev comes. She says we are helpless, Dhara went to her room and we are scared to face her, she didn’t take food, we should make her smile. He says I don’t understand how we will do this. Shiva says we all three are responsible for this. Raavi asks what could you do in this. He cries and says you don’t know, but I know, Dhara and Gautam planned kids so late, why. She says she wasn’t having a kid before. Shiva says no, when Dhara and Gautam got married, we three were little kids, she didn’t plan a child to give love to us, she gave all the love and rights to us. Raavi cries. Shiva says tell me, can someone make a big sacrifice.

She asks how do you know all this, its their matter. He says Gautam and Dhara were talking in the lawn, Dev and I heard that, nobody knows this, we are crying now and feel helpless. She says Dhara made a big sacrifice. Shiva says I don’t know why I said this to you, no one knows this, promise me, you won’t tell anyone. She says I won’t tell anyone. Dev says we will make panipuri and pakodas for Dhara. Rishita says great idea, we will ask Raavi to make it. They go to the kitchen. Dev says we really need masala tea, I have a headache. Shiva says even I have a headache. Rishita says Raavi, make pakodas and tea, we will go to Dhara and have it with her, she may not smile, but at least cry. Raavi says yes. Dev says we will also help you. They all cook together.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Pandya Store 2nd December 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/02/2021 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: