Sunday 26 December 2021

Kumkum Bhagya 27th December 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Kumkum Bhagya 27th December 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Prachi telling Pallavi that who can understand better than you, and says the wrong people shall close their mouth. Pallavi says now your tongue is running like scissor. Prachi says time can do anything, I used to regard you as my mother, and used to think that you will forgive me, but you proved me wrong and is just sasumaa, who wants her happiness, more than her son’s happiness. Pallavi warns her saying if she does any drama in the party. Prachi says I will not do anything wrong, but will not let anything wrong happens. Pallavi says you came to tell everyone that you are Ranbir’s wife. Prachi says you are calling my war for my rights as drama, and says whatever is happening is either your happiness or helplessless. She says I don’t accept any of them either. She says now I understood that you will not accept me, and that’s why I have taken a decision not to insult myself to get respect, and will get back my rights. She says I know how to respect elders, but whenever something wrong happens with me, I will raise my hands, even if it happens infront 4 people or 40 people of society.

Dida smiles and looks at Prachi. Prachi says I was talking about juice. Dida says I am talking about you. Aaliya and Rhea talk to each other. Suddenly a guest starts coughing and holds her neck. Rhea says I will bring water for her. Vikram says she is stroking and says I will call the doctor. Dida says do something. Prachi hits on the woman’s back. Pallavi says her breath will be stuck. Suddenly paneer piece comes out of the lady’s mouth. Everyone is shocked. Prachi rotates her pallu to give her some air and asks the lady to drink some water. The lady thanks Prachi for saving her life and says there was darkness infront of my eyes. She asks her name? Prachi tells her name. Other lady praises her. Prachi asks the lady to enjoy the party. Pallavi thanks Prachi. Dida says what was this starter and scolds her.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Kumkum Bhagya 27th December 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/26/2021 11:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: