Monday 6 December 2021

Chikoo Ki Mummy Dur Ki 6th December 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Chikoo Ki Mummy Dur Ki 6th December 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Chiku saying Mini was misbehaving with Nupur, is there any danger on my mum, no this shouldn’t happen. Nupur is leaving. Chiku comes in front of the car. Kamini asks why did you stop our way, what do you want now. Chiku says I just remembered, the kids have gone to their real families, I have no one, I will come with you and stay in your house for few days, can I come, I promise I will go once I get fine. Subodh and Kamini ask Milind not to agree. He says we can take care of her well. Nupur and Milind agree to take her. Mini thinks why is Chiku coming home, she will make me leave the house. Chiku thinks I have to see you now.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Chikoo Ki Mummy Dur Ki 6th December 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/06/2021 12:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: