Wednesday 3 November 2021

Reply (A Riansh four shot) Part 2

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

“Do you really think that this dress,any bride would buy it?”,said the customer screaming aloud.

As she was to further burst upon the shop owner a voice interrupted her arguments,
“Sorry but we dont have any dress for senseless brides !”
Before the customer could speak further ,Riddhima continued in a calm way yet deadly anger,
“You can check anywhere for any other designer shop nearby because we really dont have dress for any…”
“Riddhima”,Kabir ,the designer owner of shop stopped her midway,pulling her aside,and the lady customer was pulled by other people accompanying her,yet both were continuously arguing and shouting,
After everyone left Kabir pulled down the shutter and went to Riddhima,she was really breathing hard after so much argument.
Ruffling his hand through his hair he was having no idea what to say,from 3 years he was owning the bridal dresses shop,being a designer of all the pieces there,Riddhima was his constant supporter, who supported him even in the hardest time.
“Promise me,”said Riddhima,
Forwarding her hand to him,her loose fit tshirt,open soft curls and warm red cheeks were overshadowed by the sparkling eyes,might be from tears because she was not much into speaking and when had to fight,just  ended on tears.
He stood up and hugged her ,patting her back so that she could speak.
“Promise me you would never listen to these rascal type people,they dont know the value of your designs “
Kabir : Why would I listen to them when i have you in my life.
…..
Scene shows Riddhima using sequin attacher to sequin laid the fabric while Sejal was helping Kabir attach the lace,
Riddhima : Finally we will be able to deliver it by tomorrow, I think tomorrow I dont have any deal so I can finally see the bride in it.
Her cell rang,she was stunned at first but later picked it ,the windows opened wide in the wind and her strands were fluttering,
Riddhima: Hello
The silence on the other side was ,somewhat known.
“I dont know if I ever will able to say it
Your presence makes me so still
Indeed it’s my love for you forever
that makes me feel so aromatic “
Call ended,
She turned to Kabir,
And smiled ,he too smiled and turned the dress he was working on upside down to lay up the back straps,
Kabir: Its completely okay ,work is first priority, one day you will get a chance to see a bride in my creation.
She signed him to come ,he came and lifted her up and then kept her down,she happily rushed to the dress in the center of the hall,the dress amid all sort of traditional as well as versatile dresses,strapped,strapless, coloured ,white,it was a big glass wardrobe,pulling the curtains was the best ever dress she had ever witnessed,The long white ,multi layered tulle skirt, satin bodice ,a classic A line silhouette, worked with delicate lace and thick lace work at the waist line,top had off shoulder neckline which gave a classy and elegant look with beads and sequins used to border it out, three quartered sleeves attached were pretty light,the viel itself was a sort of miraculous creation ,anyone could just not wink seeing that.Kabir never showed that to any customer.
Riddhima : I am just waiting for the daywhen I would be able to see the bride in this bridal Whoever she would be ,I feel she would be really lucky.
Kabir was just staring her,all lost
“I dont know if I would be able to smile
Would be ever able to convey what my heart feel
I am really worried for the reply
What if it will create any drift
Your every word is like a miracle
Its your presence that makes me aware
Of my every exchanging breath
I wish I would be able to tell…”
He was pulled out of his thoughts of her waving hand,
And all it ended on Riddhima’s smiling face, unaware,that the dress is Meant for her.

The post Reply (A Riansh four shot) Part 2 appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/03/2021 07:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: