Saturday 20 November 2021

HIS SLAVE OR QUEEN – Chapter 20 #Riansh

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hey guys so  am back with update so let’s start


Anupama Entry

Everyone was waiting for Anupama eagerly when suddenly lights got off there was a hustle and bustle there

“Angre Angre where are you open the windows and why this light got off go and check”

“Yes boss I will check”

“Kisi ko kahin jaane ki zarurat nahi hai” A beautiful female voice came the lady snapped her fingers and lights came back

Everyone- mom, Anupama….
Many of them were happy some were shocked and some were confused

Vansh got up from his place and hugged her in excitement… She also hugged him back

“Mom aap aa gayi….I was so eager to see you and hug you like this”  said Vansh like a cute kid

“Vansh I was also Missing you so much beta I also wanted to hug you like this…” said Anupama caressing Vansh’s forehead lovingly

“Are are anu tum usse hi laad pyar  karti rahogi ya hamse bhi baat karogi” dadi said faking anger

“Yes mom aap to muje bhul hi gayi”, said Sia in a mischievous way

“Yes Anu mom aap to sirf Vansh bhai se pyar karti ho muje aur sia ko bhul gayi” said Ishani

“Are are mai na aapko bhuli hu indu aunty, aur mai naahi tum dono ko bhuli hu”  said Anupama pulling Siya and Ishani’s ears 

“Ouch… Mom….” Screamed Sia & Ishani.

“Ok ok now tell me where’s my daughter in law?”

“Mom she’s there….”

Riddhima’s POV:-

I and Sia came to the hall and everything was decorated beautifully I saw dad and mom there I wasn’t shocked as Vansh already told me that they are coming but I was angry and heartbroken as what they did was pathetic no one does this with his or her child .. anyway all this was written in my fate .

Sia made me sit at the left side of the haldi arrangement and Vansh sat on right side dadi asked everyone for starting the ceremony but Vansh said his mom is coming first time I saw him smiling and waiting for someone so eagerly I don’t know why am feeling that something is going to happen am getting very strange feeling . After some time lights gone mad a lady’s voice came I felt connected to that voice it felt like I have heard it earlier .

That lady snapped her fingers and lights came back she was beautiful innocent and purity was oozing from her personality.

Vansh hugged her in excitement like a kid he was looking cute, wait what did I said cute arhhh… leave it

Everyone was talking to that lady and I was thinking that why I am feeling connection with her my trances got broke when Sia tapped my shoulder…

“Bhabhi bhabhi….” She said..

“Haa sia say..” I looked up raising my eyebrows

“Where are you lost?” She asked me.

“Nowhere.. kuch kaam tha”  I asked her.

POV ends:-

“Haan Bhabhi woah…Mom aagyi hai and sbse aapko haldi woah lagyengi.” She said excited and in a loving way. Riddhima nodded and looked at Kavya, who was lost in her own thoughts.

Turning her gaze to other side she looked at Vansh who was sitting on the other side of the veil. As she felt someone sitting in front of her. Looking at the person, she saw an unknown face who was smiling at her.

“kitni sundar hai”  She said and caressed her face lovingly. Riddhima confused passed her a small smile.

“Bhabhi…meet our mom” Riddhima heard Sia saying and smiling passed her a nod. Picking up the mango leaves, Anupama applied on the back of her hand, then on her hand and cheeks. Riddhima smiled feeling the love she was showing to her. Reminiscing of her mom, she felt her vision getting blur. 

One of the tear droplet fell on the back of her hand, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath to stop her tears. Feeling of leaves on her hand, she looked up to see Kavya in front of her. Smile was the thing, which was now missing on her face, she wished to smile but again her trial got wasted.

Everyone came and applied haldi to her. Sitting motionlessly over there, Riddhima waited for all this to end as soon as possible. 

As soon as the function got ended, Riddhima heard Dadi’s words. “Riddhima beta jaao jaake naha lo” Riddhima nodded and got up  from there.

_______________

As soon as all the scenario got over, vanraj held kavya’s hand and pulled him with her while ignoring his numerous calls. 

“Pagal hogye  ho kya…ye kaisa behavior hai” she said and shrugged her hand.

“Pagal main nahi hua hu pagal tum ho jaugi jab tumhe pata chalega.. he said in a panicked way

V paheliya bujhana band karoge kya hua hai sidhe sidhe batau .. asked kavya getting irritated by vanraj’s behaviour

“Kavya abhi bahar jo aurat ayi na vansh ki maa banke vohi meri ex wife hai ..’ said vanraj getting worried.

What? She’s Anupama? Said kavya as she was flabbergasted.

Yes Ridhima’s real mother …

“What nonsense you are saying tum to keh rahe the ki vo bhot gawar type ki hai ek dum simple to vo vansh ki maa kaise ho sakti hai ? Usne divorce ke baad dusri shaadi? “

“Shut up kavya kuch bhi mat bolo no she didn’t did any marriage I remember her best friend uma raisinghania I think she’s vansh mother and after her death Anupama toon care of her kids that’s why vansh and everyone here lives her so much “

Ohh god then now what?  asked kavya …

“I am also not getting it , but still the fact is vansh loves Anupama very much and am getting scared that if he’ll get to know the reality then what will happen today we got saved as Anupama didn’t saw me but am scared of future that if vansh will get to know that ridhima is mine and Anupama’s daughter then what will happen …”

All this conversation was heard by a person…..

_______________________________________

Hey guys that’s it for today I hope you all liked it and do share your views and suggestions with me it motivates me to write more.

Thank you so much for your love and support keep supporting like this guys love you all.

Your writer
Krisha

The post HIS SLAVE OR QUEEN – Chapter 20 #Riansh appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/20/2021 04:13:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: