Saturday 30 October 2021

Thapki Pyaar Ki 2 30th October 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Thapki Pyaar Ki 2 30th October 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Veena Devi ending her riyaaz. Sapna and Priyanka come there. Veena Devi says I hope you have decided to move on. Sapna says yes, I have accepted their decision as mata rani’s decision. She says in the evening, there is muh dikhayi rasam of your bahu Thapki, and says all relatives are invited, shall I invite media? Veena Devi says surely and goes. Sapna tells Priyanka that atom bomb will blast in the evening. Priyanka rejoices. Sapna asks her to be near Thapki and make sure that she don’t talk till evening. She says tamasha shall be in the evening, so that Veena Devi shall be ashamed. Later Thapki comes out. Dadi asks Thapki if she made this tea? Priyanka says yes, Thapki has done this. Veena Devi says you are talking so much. When we have asked Thapki, she will reply. Priyanka says she is excited as new bahu came. Veena Devi smiles and tells Thapki that she is very happy that she is her bahu, and has kept muh dikhayi rasam. She says I will make you ready with my hand, and will ask make up artiste Neelam to send the make up stuff.

Dadi says she will send Sargam to Thapki’s house with the shagun. She asks Thapki to give tea to Purab. Thapki comes to the room and sees Purab shirtless. She stammers and asks why don’t he wear his shirt. He says it is my body and my wish. Thapki asks him to take bath in the open and get the walls removed. She says he don’t have manners to stay with a girl. He says I will stay like this, and wears his pant. She turns and looks at him. She says if you are not locking the door while changing clothes, then shall sing the song. He says why I will sing, my work is to make others sings. When there is a lock on the door, then why will I sing? Thapki says there is a lock on the door which needs to be closed. He says my freedom is snatched after marriage, and shall stay in my house as a guest. Thapki asks him to adjust for him and for her. He says I don’t need coffee or tea, and says don’t know why mom trapped me with her. He goes.

Neelam sends make up stuff with her employee. The employee stammers and insists to take selfie with Veena Devi. Veena Devi asks her to stay away from her, and tells that whoever stammers have a black heart, and I hate such people. Purab hears her. Priyanka gets happy thinking Veena Devi will get angry. Veena Devi says God has done a mistake by making you and asks her to leave. Purab thinks Mom hates speech disorder people and thinks to talk to her. Priyanka comes behind Veena Devi. Veena Devi asks why did you get stuck with me since I told that I will get Thapki ready? Priyanka says she is my dewrani too, let me help her. Purab comes there. Priyanka teases him. Purab says he needs to talk to Mom. Veena Devi says she is busy. Priyanka says today is muh dikhayi rasam, and all relatives and media will come. She makes Purab go out.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Thapki Pyaar Ki 2 30th October 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/30/2021 06:11:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: