Sunday 31 October 2021

Riansh OS – Style (A Songfic)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

NOTE – I hope everyone reading this OS likes it. One request from my side… do vote and comment. I would really like to read some inline comments.

SONG – Style by Taylor Swift (Yes… Taylor Swift is back in action *me doing bhangra right now*)

BACKDROP – Total AU (Contains playboy VR)

Riddhima POV

Midnight

You come and pick me up, no headlights

Long drive

Could end in burning flames or paradise

Fade into view, oh

It’s been a while since I have even heard from you (heard from you)

And I should just tell you to leave ’cause I

Know exactly where it leads, but I

Watch us go ’round and ’round each time

Vansh Rai Singhania. He was a player, that was for sure, but I always thought that maybe he wasn’t actually trying to be. Maybe he was just trying to find the right person and ended up going through way more girls than he thought he would. 

Whether that was true or not, he still dated all these girls and then left them without a second glance. I was, in a way, one of those girls. 

Except I was special. I was the only one who he gave that second glance to. He came back to me a few times and even though I was almost sure that it wouldn’t last, I went with it. Every damn time.

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

‘Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

You got that long hair, slicked back, white T-shirt

And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

‘Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

We fit together. Almost perfectly. We were like those power couples you see in films. 

We were strange though. It was like he wanted to see everything that was out there before he chose to stay with someone. So after a week or so he would move on and come back to me in a month. 

I felt pathetic when he left. Pathetic for thinking that maybe this time he would stay longer. Pathetic for sitting and waiting patiently for him to come back. 

But when he did come back, that all went away.

We were the image of perfection. Everything that we loved could be put together and look like it had been designed to look that way for a photo shoot. Leather jackets mixing with tinted sunglasses and late night drives on his motorcycle. The polaroids on the wall were filled with smoke from his cigarettes and the bright red of my lipstick on his collar. 

We looked like we were made for each other, creating a perfect picture.

So it goes

He can’t keep his wild eyes on the road, mm

Takes me home

The lights are off, he’s taking off his coat, mm, yeah

I say, “I heard, oh

That you’ve been out and about with some other girl, some other girl”

He says, “What you heard is true, but I

Can’t stop thinkin’ ’bout you and I”

I said, “I’ve been there too a few times”

He had asked me to meet him in a bar down the street from my house. I hadn’t seen him since the end of our last year in college. I had heard that he was handling his family business and was still seeing girls the same way he had done in college. 

This should have been a sign that I shouldn’t go, but I was craving his touch, his scent, his voice, everything about him. My mind told me “no” but my heart screamed “yes!”. 

So I went. 

When I arrived, I saw him and my heart did a flip inside my chest. It had been too long. I realized that I wanted to hear him laugh, see him run a hand through his hair, listen to his heartbeat as I fell asleep on his chest. I missed him. 

The question was, did he miss me or did he need a way to kill time until he found a new girl or got bored of me.

Our eyes meet from across the bar. I could’ve sworn that I saw something flicker in his, but I was too far away to really see it. 

I made my way to him and we began to talk. We talked and laughed for hours. I really missed this. It was an escape from reality. He offered to drive me home at the end of the night. 

We walked outside and when I saw his motorcycle, a thousand memories came flooding back of the two of us riding around in the dark when we couldn’t sleep during summer holidays. 

Those had been good memories, but all I could think was what if that’s all they were? Just memories. 

Memories that I needed to move on from because I could remember what happened about two days later. He was gone. He had moved on. I needed to as well.

Once we got to my front door, I wanted him to come inside. I wanted to get lost in him. 

But I couldn’t, so I turned around and finally told him what was going through my head the whole night.

“Vansh, I… I want to invite you in. But I am so afraid that in the morning, you’ll be gone. And maybe you won’t be, but I’ve been here before. We’ve been here before. We have a few days together and then you leave. I didn’t mind before, I was perfectly happy waiting for you to come back, but… I don’t want to do that anymore. You go out with all these other girls and I don’t want to be just another girl or one that you come back to when you can’t find anyone else. You and I are good together, everyone else sees it, but I don’t’ think that you do and I don’t’ want to do this again. It’s like a circle and I can’t stand to be back where we started.” I told him while he stood and watched me. I took a deep breath when he finished and he put a hand on my cheek.

“Love, you will never be just another girl. You’re right, I didn’t see how good we were before, but since college finished, I realized just how amazingly you and I fit together. I went out with a lot of other girls, yes, but every time I went out, all I could think was ‘You’re not her. You’re different and I don’t like it. Why aren’t you like her?’. I asked you out tonight because I want to stop doing that. I want to stop going out and asking myself why I didn’t ask you to come out with me instead of some girl who doesn’t know me at all. I promise, I’ll be here in the morning. I promise, I’ll be here in a week.” he said. 

My mind was buzzing with each word he said to me. He missed me. He wanted me. But this was Vansh Rai Singhania. He was a player. That was for sure, but something in my heart screamed to kiss him and let him in. So I did. 

And he stayed true to his word. He was there in the morning, cigarette in hand, sunlight on his face, red lipstick on his neck and me in his arms, smiling up at him and the polaroids on the wall behind him that were almost copies of this exact moment.

‘Cause you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

‘Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

You got that long hair, slicked back, white T-shirt

And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt (a tight little skirt)

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

‘Cause we never go out of style (we never go), we never go out of style

Take me home

Just take me home

Yeah, just take me home

Oh, whoa, oh

(Out of style)

Oh, you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

And when we go crashing down (now we go), we come back every time

‘Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

THE END

The post Riansh OS – Style (A Songfic) appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/31/2021 10:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: