Wednesday 27 October 2021

Nima Denzongpa 27th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Nima asks Suresh to stay away from her

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Nima Denzongpa 27th October 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Nari tells Nima that I pity them for having a son like Varun. Nima says don’t say all that, tomorrow is diwali so let’s sleep.

In the morning, Maaji is giving gifts to the workers. She tries to save money as much as she can. Suresh and Nima come there. Maaji calls them. Bakay mixes up their gift bags and exchanges their bags. He gives it to them.

Nima is working in Suman’s kitchen. Suresh comes there and says I am sorry for yesterday. Nima says I don’t care about your family but I am tired of giving explanations. Tulika won’t change but we can. I think we should stay away from each other in society and even here. I want you to be happy but I can’t bear all this anymore. Happy diwali. Suresh sadly smiles and says happy diwali.

Nima comes to Paras’ room and says I will clean up your room. He says okay. Paras is in thoughts. Nima says you look worried? Paras says I was thinking to call someone, he looks at Mania’s name in his phone and she calls him. Nima says you have a strong connection with that person. Paras takes her call and says I was about to call you. Mania says you could have called me. Nima wishes him diwali. Paras wishes her diwali, Nima smiles and leaves. Paras says you will come for the shoot tomorrow right? She says yes. They both talk for a long time. He ends the call and says I talked to her for 1 hour and didn’t even realize it.

Varun is making a rangoli but his professor comes there. He asks what about your promise? Give me money now. Varun says my plan failed, I don’t have money right now but give me time till tomorrow. The professor says I will fail you now, I can’t wait for more. He leaves. Varun turns to see Sunita standing there. She beats him and asks what is going on? He tells her how he has to bribe his professor so he won’t fail him. Sunita says how will you get 25K? She realizes that he wanted to steal Tulika’s necklace. She beats him and says I will tell your parents. Varun says I don’t care, I am not scared of them. If I open my mouth and tell Suresh that you were pretending to be ill so Nima would send food then he won’t spare you. If Tulika knows that you enjoyed Nima’s food then she will kill you. Just keep your mouth shut if you don’t want me to blabber all this. Sunita says fine but what will you do now? Varun says I will think of something.

Scene 2
Sia makes parsad. A gift arrives there for Sia. Mania says who sent it? Nima comes home as well. Nima says you all decorated the house nicely, she asks who sent this gift? Sia says it must be from my bank. She gets tense and opens it to find a dinner set. Nima says this is nice. Nima gives her a gift she got from Maaji. They open it to find men’s shirt. Nima recalls how Suresh must have taken her gift. She says I must have exchanged it with someone, I will return it tomorrow.

Tulika meets her father and says we need some more time to do your work. Tulika says I will try to calm Suresh down for some days so you can do your work. Her father says I will bring your stuff in 2 days, don’t worry. Tulika smirks.

Maaji does diwali pooja with her family. Suresh does pooja with Tulika and his family. Nima does pooja with her daughters. She wishes them diwali. Tulika gives aarti to her family. She tells Suresh that I don’t want any fights today, she touches his feet. Suresh says I just want your trust. Tulika says I just need you with me. Suresh nods.
Suman blesses Babita and Paras. Suman says Babita will be with her in-laws for her next diwali.
Sunita wishes diwali to Tulika but Tulika tells her that I still remember you went against me. I am not going to spare you. She leaves. Sunita says she keeps calling me disloyal but I will show her my loyalty. She gets an idea against Nima.

Nima thanks the lord for giving her daughters like them. Her daughters hug her.

The episode ends.

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nima Denzongpa 27th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Nima asks Suresh to stay away from her appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/27/2021 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: