Thursday 14 October 2021

Love doesn’t exist at all (Another story)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Vansh’s POV,

Pouring my beer in chalice, I was trying hard to hide my pain from everyone around,specially my ex girlfriend, Riddhima,I was betrothed to,she always said that it hurts when I am with any other thing or person,thats why she used to hate any alcoholic drink or so ,alcohol,ya,it was just a betenoire for Riddhima, earlier,not now.
Turning to the right ,I found a bevy of girls,trying to perhaps tell me,that how much they love me, well I am used to it. People find it hard to believe, that even after being at the top position in so called business,I am yet a celibate bachelor.
It should not be the unbelievable thing, my eyes clearly show,I love Riddhima’s soul. 
I say it even now,
But love ,is now getting my animosity,and when I am ,
Sitting here in her wedding venue,wearing these ceremonious clothes, this alcohol is strongly needed as an anodyne.
Oh ya , Its my turn.
My turn to give up speech,in my ,love’s wedding. 
Well currently, 
Am in a state that i will seriously shout,that love doesnt exist,
Riddhima, three years, she found  me debonair,burly but always said that she …find solace in my arms.
And if talked about me,I always found a declivity at her door,didnt realise when she became,that important, likewise didnt realise,
When my talks turned into blase blathering for her.
I used to feel resentful seeing her with any man,today,she is married to someone else.
Did realise her love for Kabir,when she became anomalous in our lunch dates,
Holding the mic ,
Seeing her in bridal,
Heart was beating,
But not with that pace ,
A thought strucked my mind,
And i spoke out,
” The life of love is,just as much as deciduous leaves,you all might get antipathy,some might say,what a behemoth,I just dont want anyone to have cloven relations, that’s why saying,love doesnt exist at all !!”

The post Love doesn’t exist at all (Another story) appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/14/2021 12:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: