Wednesday 13 October 2021

Apna Time Bhi Aayega 13th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Vikram promises Kajri to marry her to save Kiara

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Apna Time Bhi Aayega 13th October 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Rajeshwari telling Rajmata that just like she is proud of her, she is also proud of her bahu Rani. She says I used to dislike her before, but she has proved that nobody can be better than her. Rajmata asks did you tell this to Veer and says he will be very happy. Rajeshwari says ok, I will talk to him. Veer comes there and says it is not needed, I know about your feelings for Rani. He says I am habitual to search love for me in your silence. He says our love has strengthen since years. Rajeshwari asks him to call her Maa from Rani Sa. She asks if we can’t make a new start. Veer calls her Maa. Rajeshwari calls her Maa. Rajmata says people says right, history repeats itself. It seems to be like yesterday when I wrote Digvijay’s name on Rajeshwari’s hand and today she will write her son’s name on her bahus’ hands.

Vikram asks Kajri, why is she doing this and what she wants? Kajri says I will tell you, but first eat food. He says I will die, but will not eat with your hand. Kajri says I will not hear insult from you and threatens to kill Kiara. She says you didn’t know my madness. Vikram asks her to let Kiara go. Kajri says she had gone, then why did she come? She asks Vikram to agree to her sayings. He says I will eat food. She makes him have the sandwich with her hand. Vikram is very sad and teary eyes. Kajri says everything is fair in love and war. Kiara thinks how to go out from here, we can’t be tied here.

Veer gets Rani ready. Song plays Rangrez piya ji….He makes her wear jewellery. Rani smiles and looks at him. Kajri keeps her head on Vikram’s shoulder and says even I am feeling pain seeing you in pain. She says your divorce is done with Kiara, and says just 2 more days. Vikram says how can you think that I will marry girl like you. Kajri says I will keep you happy more than Kiara. Vikram says you have become mad. Kajri says I will kill anyone. She asks if he will marry her, or shall she cut Kiara into small pieces. Vikram says what will you get by marrying a person, who doesn’t love you. Kajri says my love is enough for you and asks if he will marry her or not. Vikram shouts Kiara. He agrees to marry Kajri to save Kiara. Kajri tells Kiara that she had said that Vikram will agree and says whatever is in destiny has to bear.

Later Rani is getting mehendi applied by Rajeshwari. Her friend calls her. Rani asks Veer to put call on loudspeaker. Her friend tells her about online competition by govt. Rani says yes. Her friend asks her to make working model of solar hydro electro plant in one hour. She says nobody is more talented than you. Rani says today is my mehendi and many relatives will be coming. She says I will take part next year. Veer tells her friend that Rani will complete the project and will upload it on the website. Rajeshwari asks her to make project and complete it. Rajmata asks her to do. Rani says no. Veer tries to help Rani, connect the wire. Rani asks him not to become engineer as he is doctor. She says you will get electric shock if you connect wires wrongly. She says let me do my work. She gets ready with her model and asks Veer to take its video. He says ofcourse I will do. Rani shows her project and briefs about it. He says I will submit the video. Rani says lets go. Veer says 5 mins is still remaining. Rani asks him to move. He asks for his reward. Rani thanks him. Veer signs at his cheek. She says you are asking me to slap you. Veer says there is other meaning also and shows the cheek. She says even you want dimples like me, says how can I give to you. He says I want a kiss. Rani laughs and says kiss on cheeks. She asks him to close his eyes. She then sprinkles water on his cheeks and laughs. He tries to run behind her and they fall down on the bed breaking it.

Kajri again brings food for Vikram and asks him to eat. Vikram says he is not hungry. Kajri asks do you want me to kill Kiara. Vikram says I will eat. Kajri forcefully makes him eat. He says Kiara is also hungry, did you give her food? Kajri looks on.

Rajeshwari asks Rani where is Nandini? Champa thinks Rajawat will mourn now. Rani says I will go and check her. Champa thinks now you don’t have to marry Nandini forcefully, you will get rid of her soon. Nandini comes there with Rani. Rajeshwari says both are beautiful and applies black tika on them. Champa is shocked and thinks how Nandini is alive? Rani thinks you can’t touch my family. She recalls going to Nandini’s room. Nandini thanking Rani for sending milk from Champa’s hand. She says I will drink. Rani makes the glass falls down and says sorry. She determines to expose Jai and Champa.

Precap: Rani tells everyone that she wants to tell something important to everyone. She tells Nandini that Jai is not a good person and he is cheating on her. Rajmata says how can you say this without proofs. Rani says I have proofs and shows the proof, but the pic is changed. Jai thinks it is not easy to defeat me. Rani asks Nandini to say the truth. Jai thinks if Nandini says something then my game is over.

Update Credit to: H Hasan

The post Apna Time Bhi Aayega 13th October 2021 Written Episode Update: Vikram promises Kajri to marry her to save Kiara appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/13/2021 02:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: