Wednesday 15 April 2020

Watch the Sumo TRAILER of Mohena Kumari’s Fairytale wedding!!

Yeh RIshta Kya Kehlata Hai actress Mohena Kumari Singh got hitched six months ago. Her extravagant wedding, and her princessy affair got us all hooked on to every tiny detail of her fairytale. Mohena  played the role of Keerti in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, has now parted ways with the industry and is living her married life to the fullest. As the actress and her hubby have completed 6 months of married life today, Mohena took to social media to share her happiness about the occasion.

https://ift.tt/3beLjmi
Sharing their wedding teaser, the actress wrote, “SUMO WEDDING TEASER | IT’s BEEN SIX MONTHS Six months ago was literally the biggest day of my life…a day full of nervousness, laughter , hugs & tears a lot of things changed, a lot of new things began. My family did so much for me and my happiness and gave me so much love.I will never be able to thank them enough. My new family supported me and took me in with so much love that I will be indebted with love for life. Thanks to all my friends who made it for my big day , I literally couldn’t do it without you’ll, love you guys so much. All our staff – my extended family- that was there working tirelessly day in and day out to make these days and this day especially , so wonderful for us.A big thank you to all the Premi’s of Manav Dharam @manavdharam who came from all over the world to celebrate our day with us thank you for all the love. And now for the one and only , the one who has been my pillar , my buddy , my partner in crimes and good deeds @suyeshrawat, my love, my everything. Thank you for sharing and cherishing the best moment of my life. I love you My Pati. So much ♥#happysixmonths #sumo #sumokishaadi. Thanks for the Lovely Teaser.”

 

The post Watch the Sumo TRAILER of Mohena Kumari’s Fairytale wedding!! appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/15/2020 06:27:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: