Saturday 11 September 2021

‘May I Come In Madam’ fame Sapna Sikarwar all set to join the cast of ‘Happu Ki Ultan Paltan’

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

And TV has witnessed many of its shows go off-air sooner than one can anticipate. However, the flagship shows of the channel – Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain and its spin-off, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan are still doing good and garnering a lot of love from the audience.

And talking about Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, the show is all set to witness a new entry. ‘May I Come In Madam’ fame Sapna Sikarwar, has been locked in to essay the role of Kamna Pathak’s sister, Bimlesh. She will be seen as Beni Prasad Singh’s (Vishwanath Chatterjee) wife who also happens to be Happu (Yogesh Tripathi)’s childhood friend.

Sapna talked about it in an interview with ETimes TV, and shared, “I am very happy and feel extremely blessed. Ganpati Bappa Morya! I guess I am Ganpati’s favorite daughter and somehow every year during Ganesh Chaturthi, good news comes my way. It feels that I was destined to play the part. Of course, it’s challenging to join a show midway, as the cast members have already established a connection with the audience. I will give my 100 percent and try to make a place for myself. The idea is to entertain them with my portrayal of Bimlesh.”

She further adds, “I play a chulbuli and natkhat wife. Bimlesh is a doting spouse and loves her husband.”

 

The post ‘May I Come In Madam’ fame Sapna Sikarwar all set to join the cast of ‘Happu Ki Ultan Paltan’ appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/11/2021 10:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: