Wednesday 11 August 2021

Riansh (the saga of truth unfolds) #episode 90

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello peeepies phir se agyi me..

Sorry not posting 2nd ff today..

This is 90 epi guys..the countdown start more 10 epi to go😭this is my 1st ff i will miss this..

Let’s start

Scene 1

Anupriya is crying sitting on floor..

Riddhima (hugging her) – i am sorry mumma because of me this happened 😭

Anupriya- No beta..it is my fate.. I don’t deserve to be called as maa..😭

Riddhima – No maa..you are our mom..plz don’t say like this..even me and aanu don’t share the blood but i am her maa na..same as you are our mumma..they are just shocked give them some time..i promise i will make everything fine..😭

Scene 2

Riansh room..

Vansh is lying on floor sobbing hard.. holding his picture with Anupriya

Vansh (crying) – The woman i consider my mom was never my mom..i am not her blood..

Why why why😭😭…why everyone tries to make me weak

Anupriya comes and ruffles his hairs

Anupriya (crying) – Vansh beta.. listen to your maa once..😭

Vansh (angry) – You are not my mom!! You are a lier just lier…😡😡

Anupriya (crying) -I beg u beta..give me chance..😭

Vansh (stern) – If u want me to be alive then plz leave..😞

Anupriya leaves from there feeling dejected..

Scene 3

Ishani and siya are crying hugging each other..

Siya (cry) -She is not our mom di..we don’t share same blood😭

Ishani- She is a lier..she hide this from us😭i hate her..

Anupriya enters crying

Anupriya – For god’s sake give me a chance 😭 i am your mom beta..

Ishani (shouting) – You are just a lier..

Siya – You are not our mom..

Ishani- Plz leave..we don’t need u..😭

Anupriya leaves from there being sad..

Scene 4

Riansh room

Vansh is crying hugging riddhima..

Riddhima – Vansh..jaan stop crying na..u will fall sick..

Vansh- What else can i do..she betrayed me riddhima😭she lied to us..

How can she hide this fact from us😭

The name the raisinghania pride..i was so proud of it..but it’s not mine.. I don’t belong to this family..

My veins doesn’t carry raisinghania blood riddhima😭

VR is not VR..i failed today 😭..

Just because of that woman😡 i hate her..

Riddhima – Vansh!! Stop blaming her..she is your mom..

Vansh (shouting) – She is not my mom!!get this thing straight in ur head😡

Riddhima (taking him in her embrace) – Shh!! Baby..calm down..i am here with u..

You are just angry now..but after some time u will realise ur mistake..but i hope it won’t get too  late..

She kisses his forehead and made him sleep and leaves..

Scene 5

Anupriya’s room…

She is packing her bags crying..

Suddenly riddhima enters..

Riddhima- mom what are u doing stop this..

Anupriya- Let me go beta..my own children ditched me..what will i do here..😭

Riddhima – Am i not ur child then.plz stop for me..😭

Anupriya- You are my child beta..but  i Can’t see the hatred in my children’s eyes for myself..

Its killing me from inside moreover I can’t hurt them..

It will be better if i leave..let me go.. don’t stop u have my swear…

She started descending stairs with her luggage..

Riddhima started shouting and everyone gathers in hall..

Riddhima (crying) – Vansh…vansh plz..maa ko rok lo..dekho na wo jaa rhi hai..plz stop her😭😭

She shakes him but he didn’t bugde..

Vansh – If she wants to then let her go..

Riddhima goes to siya

Riddhima (crying) – Siya..see your mumma is going..now who will take care of u..plz stop her na ðŸ˜­

Siya turns her face crying..

Riddhima goes to ishani and joins her hand

Riddhima (crying) – Ishani.. atleast you stop her..you are her fav she will listen..u..

I can’t stop her she gave me swear but u can..

But ishani don’t even look at anupriya..

Riddhima shouts top of her lungs

Riddhima (shouting) – Why everyone is standing like a statue here..😡

Koi to rok lo maa ko😭😭

Vansh 🥺 plz stop her.. she won’t refuse u .😭

Anupriya – Beta don’t cry for me..i am not a good mother..i am going..plz take care of my kids..

They may not consider me as their mother..but for me they will always be my kids..😭

She started leaving looking at her children in hope that they will stop her

O jheena jheena jheena re udaa gulaal
Maai teri chunariya lehraai
Jheena jheena jheena re udaa gulaal
Maai teri chunariya lehraai

Vansh turns her face weeping his tears

Rang teri jeet ka hai laayi, laayi, laayi..

Rang teri reet ka
Rang teri preet ka
Maai teri chunariya lehraayi

She looks at ishani who wants to stop her but she turns her face also

Jab jab mujhpe hai, utha sawaal
Maai teri chunariya lehraai
Jheena jheena re udaa gulaal
Maai teri chunariya lehraai

She looks at siya who was crying looking at floor

Anupriya leaves having last glance at her home

Riddhima collapsed on the floor crying..but vansh holds her hugging

Riddhima (😭) – why u all did this..why didn’t anyone Stop her..

She is our mom..i love her so much😭..

Vansh plz bring her back..😭

Everyone sits in hall consoling each other…

After 3 hours..

At hall..

Everyone is still sitting there.. consoling each other..

Riddhima is crying hugging vansh and he is sitting emotionless..

Siya is crying in vyom’s embrace and ishani is crying clinging to angre..

Dadi is sitting holding her head crying..

Suddenly anaisha comes and started playing around them to cheer up their mood..

She switch on the tv and accidentally halt at news channel..

The news flashes..

The flight going to delhi from Mumbai crashed…flight no..1234457877

All the passengers died in plane crash..

Riddhima shouts on top of her voice

Riddhima (shouting) – Mummmaaaaaaaa!!!!

Everyone looks at her shocked..

Vansh (shivering) – What..what..ha.. happened ..ri..ri.. riddhima..

Riddhima (breaking down) -Mom went to delhi in this flight only 😭

She sat on the floor with thudddd but vansh feels that floor slept beneath his feet..

Done done dana done ✅.

Precap : me ni btaungi😜

Bor to ni lga na..

Comments tapka dena

Lob u all

The post Riansh (the saga of truth unfolds) #episode 90 appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/11/2021 09:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: