Monday 8 March 2021

#Opposites Attract Each Other #4

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

As some people were confused about the last episode, so let’s start with a quick recap..

Riddhima gets some paper, she gets tensed and faints..After getting up, she gets to know the paper was just a trick to make her tensed by her opponent..Vansh gets arrested by the police, Neil and Devyani Rai Singhania, have a motive to come to Chauhan’s , they’re hiding something..Anushka finds a groom for Bani..but Rajat refuses..They both are also hiding something about Bani’s identity..Riddhima’s going to reveal her identity to the police officer.

Revelation of Bani being a…

Scene 1 : 

Riddhima : I am squadron leader Riddhima Chauhan..

The police officer : Squadron Leader and you? Not possible..

Riddhima throws her identity card on the officer’s table.The officer checks it.

Riddhima : Hope this helps you! Now, release him..And remember, next time if you arrest anybody from my house without knowing me or your foolish Kabir who bribed you..Then, see..

Vansh is released, in Riddhima’s car : 

Vansh : Thank you

Riddhima : Sorry

They say at the same time..

Vansh/Riddhima (again same) : For..

Riddhima : You were arrested..

Vansh : For saving me.By the way, why are you sorry?

Riddhima : Vo..my opponent did it..

Vansh : Oh..by the way , Why have you hidden your identity from everyone ? 

Riddhima : I don’t feel the need to tell you..

Vansh : I heard you talking to a man..Is something related to him ? 

Riddhima : NO!!! Absolutely not!!

She moves her face…

Vansh : Yess, Before I tell anything to Rajat Uncle and Anushka Aunt, tell me..I’ll help you..

Riddhima : You can’t help me!You’re not a SERIOUS PERSON!

Vansh : It’s not always SERIOUS TO do good….

Riddhima : IT is!! 

Vansh : And what if I tell everything to Uncle and Aunt..?

Riddhima : Meet me at 6am tomorrow morning..

Before he could say anything, she stopped her car and they both entered their mansion. Devyani runs and hugs Vansh.

Vansh : What happened mom ? 

Devyani : Are you fine ? Why were you arrested? 

Vansh : Vo..vo..

Devyani : Riddhima beta, why was he arrested?

Neil : Did he do something again ? 

Riddhima : No-no..IT was just a MERE misunderstanding..

Devyani : Ohok..Thank you..

They exit..

Angre : Ma’am..

Riddhima : Hmm?

Angre : Your meeting..

Riddhima : Oh yes..Call everyone in my room in 5 mins..

Angre : Yess..

Angre exits. Everybody is present in Riddhima’s room, who is preparing a gun..

Devyani : Gun ? 

Vansh : Oh My Gosh!!! A gun?

Riddhima : This is just a toy for me..Anyways, don’t be surprised, it’s my everyday’s work..Angre , do tell them what they have to do..

Angre : You all have NOT to come out of your rooms from 1pm to 3pm today..

Riddhima : And if anybody comes..then..

She caresses her gun..

Riddhima : No matter what, If you hear a gun’s sound, bomb blast or anything else, just don’t come..Over and out..

She leaves..

Scene 2 : 

Devyani : Wow Neil..Such a personality she has..!

Neil : Hmm..

Devyani : Be quick, we have to pass in our plan..

Neil : We’ll do it soon!

Scene 3 : 

Kabir enters the mansion..

Riddhima : Hello Mr. Kabir..

Kabir : Oh hello, Ms. Riddhima..Hope you’re doing well..

Riddhima : Yeah, I am! Have a seat..

Kabir : Sure!

Riddhima : Angre, bring that..

Angre goes and gives a packet to Riddhima..

Riddhima : Hope y’all not cheat me at least in deals..

Kabir : Sure! I am your opponent but not a bad businessman..

Riddhima : We’ll see..

She takes out a diamond from it..

Kabir : So, here it is! Can I look?

Riddhima : Sure..!

Kabir takes it and picks out a machine from his bag..

Riddhima : It’s real..

Kabir : Hmm..

He keeps the machine back, exchanges the diamond..

Kabir : I didn’t like it..

Riddhima : Interesting..Very interesting..Then, why did y’ stole it? 

Kabir (shocking) : Stole ? 

Riddhima : I was kiddin dude!!

Kabir : Hmm..

Riddhima : So, you may leave..

Kabir : Yaa..

While Kabir is leaving, Riddhima shoots him on his leg..

Kabir : AAh!!

Riddhima : Cheater!!! YOU!! 

She goes to him and punches him on his face, snatching her diamond from him..

Kabir : How did y’ came to know? 

Riddhima : I am Riddhima CHAUHAN..GET IT ? I KNEW YOU WOULD CHEAT ME IN BUSINESS TOO, JUST ON MR. MATHUR’S SAYING I GAVE YOU A CHANCE, BUT YOU DON’T DESERVE IT AGAIN!!! FIRST FAKE PREGNANCY REPORTS OF BANI AND THEN THIS…HUH! 

Kabir takes his gun and shoots towards Riddhima but she saves herself..

Riddhima : WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU’LL HURT ME IN MY AREA? NAAH!!!! NOW YOU SEE..Angre take him to the secret room..

Scene 4 : 

In secret room : 

Riddhima takes a whip and hurts Kabir..

Riddhima : I HATE BETRAYERS..YOU KNOWWW!!!! 

She smirks and says,”I WILL NOT KILL YOU I WILL LEAVE YOU AFTER SOME TIME, AND AGAIN CATCH YOU..SO FUN..ISN’T IT?” 

She beats him very badly..He bleeds, shouts but she doesn’t stops..

Angre : Ma’am., he’ll die..

Riddhima backs off and says,”No, he can’t die..Angre drop him to the road opposite to hospital..” 

Angre leaves..Riddhima moves towards the hall, when bumps into Veer..

Veer : BLOOD ? Riddhima what happened? 

Riddhima : NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS..

Veer : MY business? Whatever!!

Veer leaves…

Scene 5 : 

At 5 pm : 

Everyone is having snacks in the hall..

Neil : Vansh, did you find a job for yourself? 

Vansh : yess dad..At a clinic..

Neil : At Least you did a start!

Vansh : Hmm..

Scene 6 : 

Rajat : Anu, you remember, when you were at clinic and I went there..

Anushka : Yeah..And it was your plan..

Rajat : Hmm..Many things changed..

Anushka : Hmm..Devyani, my sister, married to Neil 

Rajat : Because of mom, Neil, my brother, changed to Rai Singhanias.

Anushka : Yess and our daughter Bani, was born as a Naagin..

Rajat : Hm, that was a shock for me at that time..

Anushka : Yess..me too..

Rajat : But now everything is well..

Anushka : Hope so!

Scene 7 :

Devyani : Neil..will our plan work ? 

Neil : It will be positive..

Devyani : Yeah..

Neil : Just hoping, we’ll be successful soon!

Precap : Vansh and Riddhima’s unexpected encounter..

That’s all for the part..Hope y’ like it..I revealed Riddhima was shocked because of Bani, a naagin being pregnant but it was just a trick..And much more! Follow @riansh.obsessed ; @rrahulsudhir.obsessed and @immj2xslays on Instagram..Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Loads of love!!! Keep supporting just the way you do! Nd yeah, I have published,”The Story of Two Mafias” on Wattpad, so wanna read that? Go there and do! 

 

The post #Opposites Attract Each Other #4 appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/08/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: