Thursday 12 August 2021

Riansh OS # The real culprit (part 2) # by aisha08

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello peeepies aagyi me..

So this os is  the second part of my previous os “The real culprit” with sub title “jealous Wifey”

Few days ago i was extremely happy yaad ni ara kyu pr thi yr..so i gave an offer on insta that u can demand from any plot for os and only my dear priyanshi took the advantage of this offer so i have 3 or 4 plots lined up..but as u know my schedule i will try to fulfill it gladly.

This is indeed long bt read till the end u will surely like it..

Lets start

Scene 1

Morning (next day)

Riddhima’s pov

I woke up rubbing my eyes lazily..i crancked my neck and saw vansh is missing..but who cares..i do🥱..jhut bolke konsa oscar mil jana hai..🙄

I freshened up and marched towards hall to see where my not so romantic husband is..

As soon as i descend the stairs my eyes poped out in shock..

My not so dear husband is sitting on sofa hugging a girl..and she is sobbing..but I can’t be able to see her face..

I realised everyone is sobbing there..

Pov ends

Riddhima goes to dadi

Riddhima – Dadi..what happened..why are u crying..

Dadi (crying) – Anupriya murdered uma..😭

Riddhima (shocked) – what..but who said..

Dadi – Ragini,😭..

Riddhima – What is she alive..where is she..

Dadi (pointing towards the girl vansh is hugging) – There..

Riddhima turns towards vansh and see ragini is crying hugging him..

Ragini breaks the hug and wipes her tears..

Ragini – vansh i am sorry.. because of me u suffered this much..😭

Vansh- Its ok..u can stay here until u get fine..

(Anupriya is in jail now)

Ragini(Pointing towards riddhu) – Who is she vansh..

Vansh- She is riddhima..

Riddhima (proudly) -Mrs.riddhima vansh raisinghania..😎

Ragini (shocked) – Oh nice!! I hope u will stay happy with her vansh..

Riddhima (smiling) – Only if u will allow😏

Vansh’s pov

What the hell..what this both girls are doing..

Why riddhima is behaving so strange..i should stop the heated argument between the two..

Pov ends

Ragini – Vansh plz take me to the room..my legs got hurt I can’t walk..

Riddhima roled her eyes and vansh picks ragini in his arm..and take her to room..

Scene 2

Ragini is sitting on bed and vansh is sitting beside her..

Riddhima comes with food tray in her hand..

Ragini – Vansh can u plz feed me..

Vansh – Umm..yes..

Riddhima(laughing) – You got hurt in yours legs ragini not in your hands..

And still if u want anyone to feed u then i am here..

Vansh is busy indeed hena.. vansh..

Vansh’s pov

She glared me and i ran from there making an excuse..

First time in my life i am scared of someone and that too of my little wife..

But why is she behaving like this..is she jealous..wohooo..my biwi is jealous..now wait sweetheart what will i do..😎

Pov ends..

Scene 3

At hall

riddhima ragini and vansh are sitting in hall..

Ragini is clinging to vansh and they both are talking completely ignoring riddhima..

Ragini – Ohh.. vansh i am so tired..plz pick me and take to room🥱..

Vansh is about to pick her up suddenly riddhima stopped him..

Riddhima – Vansh wait..ragini is not that light weight just like me..😝

U can easily pick me up but not her..

I brought this wheel chair for ragini..

Vansh’s pov

Ragini’s jaw dropped and i was in my hard time controlling my laughter..

My wifey is becoming more Fierce day by day..

She took ragini with her on wheel chair..

Pov ends

Scene 4 (night)

Riansh room..

Riddhima is sitting on couch pouting waiting for vansh..

Riddhima’s pov

I will kill u vansh with my bare hands if u won’t come in 5 minutes..

I didn’t realised when i drifted into deep slumber waiting for him..

Pov ends

Morning

Vansh enters in room in morning and saw riddhima is sleeping on couch in uncomfortable position..

He tries to pick her up but she wakes up..

Riddhima (rubbing her eyes) – Vansh u must be tired picking ragini in ur arms..

Stop caring for me.. I don’t want to bother u..

Vansh – Riddhima why..are u saying..

Riddhima – I was waiting for u but i forget that u must be busy with ragini..

Vansh- Wo..i ..

Riddhima – I know she must be scared ..blah..blah..blah..right.

She turns to leave but suddenly feela dizzy and stumbles..

Vansh(holding her) – What happened riddhima.. didn’t u ate anything at dinner..

Riddhima(freeing herself from him) – I was waiting for u so that we will have dinner together but u must be busy with ragini having dinner..

She stromed out of the room ignoring him..

Vansh’s pov

Shit shit..she is hurt..

Is it necessary for me to Behave like jerk everytime..

What i wanted to do and what happened..😞..

I marched behind her shouting my name and halt at ragini’s room..

What the heck..both are chit chatting laughing..

I peeked from outside to listen what they are talking..

Pov ends

Ragini (laughing) – You know riddhima vansh was so romantic..he used to not let me go at nights..

Riddhima (smiling sheeply) -its ur bad luck ragini then..

But indeed he is most romantic husband ever..

He used to stop u at night but u know..he doesn’t let me go even in days also..🙈..he is so dominating on bed…

Ragini makes faces seeing her reaction..

Vansh’s pov

What the f**k..when did this happen..

Both are lying..i never met ragini in nights..and about riddhima..when did i stop her in days also..

I don’t remember when I gave her a proper hug even..and here she is talking about bed ….chee chee..chee..ghor kaliyug hai..ghor kaliyug..

She was the one who used to ran away from me🙄..

This two idiots will surely prove me pervert in front of the whole world..

Pov ends

Scene 5

2 days later..

Riddhima’s pov

Its been 2 days i am tolreting that shit ragini..she keeps clinging to vansh and i being my Vansh’s ziddhima keeps poking my nose between them..

Now i m going to her room to talk to vansh but i gasped seeing the sight in front of me and a lone tear escaped from my eyes..

Pov ends

Vansh is lying on bed with ragini on top of him..

Riddhima (whispering) -Va..vansh!!🥺

Vansh looks at her and instantly jerks ragini..

He runs behind her but she left to her..room

Scene 6

Riansh room

Riddhima is packing her bags crying.. suddenly vansh enters ..

Vansh- Riddhima what happened..where are u going..

Riddhima (weeping her tears) – Freeing u from this unwanted marriage vansh..

Vansh- Riddhima..what..

Riddhima – Its ok vansh..i am going.. I don’t want to come between u and ragini..

Vansh (pinning her to the wall) – Stop uttering bullshit u are not going anywhere..

Riddhima (jerking him) – U stay happy with ur love i am going and u have my swear u won’t stop me..

Riddhima leaves from VR mansion..

Scene 7..

Riddhima’s pov

Its been 1 week i am living In my hostel..

Vansh didn’t tried to contact me..i am happy that atleast he got his true love..

I booked a cab to go to hospital for my interview..

Pov ends

Riddhima sits in cab and the cab starts..

She is so engrossed in her files that she didn’t realise when the cab stops..

Driver – Mam your destination came..

Riddhima (shocked) – VR mansion..what the hell why did u bring me here..

The driver turns towards riddhima and winks..

Driver (winking) -This is your only destination sweetheart..

Riddhima (shocked) – Vansh…u..u here..i gave u swear na ..then why u did this

Vansh (chuckling) – C’mon sweetheart u gave me swear not to stop u..not for bringing u back..

He forcefully takes riddhima inside..

Ragini..kabir and vansh are in room with riddhima

Riddhima – May i know why i am here..

Ragini(excited) – Yes riddhima..vansh told me that  u are very amazing organizer..

So u are here for organizing our wedding..right vansh..

Riddhima’s pov

My heart sank… vansh is marrying ragini..

How fool i was that i thought he brought me here for accepting me again..

But if he is happy then i will fulfill his wish for sure..

Pov ends

Riddhima (smiling) – sure ragini..i will definitely plan your wedding..

Scene 8

Wedding day..

The priest is Chanting the mantra and riddhima is crying silently not to show her vulnerable side..

Priest – Call the bride and groom..

Ragini enters holding vansh’s arm ..

She wearing a red color lehnga and vansh is wearing neavy blue sherwani with a red sehra..

They both sit in mandap and the rituals start..

Priest – Call someone for gathbandhan..

Ragini (smiling)- Riddhima plz come and do our gathbandhan na..

Riddhima does the gathbandhan weeping her tears..

The pheras start and they are taking the last phera..

Riddhima’s pov

What i am doing.. watching my own husband’s wedding with someone else..

How can i loose so easily.. I can’t give up..

He is my husband i have rights on him..

I can’t let him go away from me..

POV ends

Riddhima (shouting) – Stop!!😡ye shaadi nhi ho skti..

Ragini – What..why riddhima..why are u stopping..

Riddhima – Because he is already married and i can’t let my husband go away from me

Ragini – But u didn’t have any problems na..

Riddhima -Now i have..

And vansh u.. won’t u say anything now..

She goes to vansh and shakes him in anger..

Riddhima – Vansh..speak up damn it..!..fine..u won’t say anything na..then i have my own ways..

She angrily pulls out a gun from her purse and points towards vansh..

Riddhima – If u won’t say anything in 3 seconds then i will pull the trigger..

If u r not mine then i won’t let u be with anyone else..

Ek…do…sawa do…dhai..pone teen..

Riddhima keeps the gun on his forehead and about to pull the trigger

Suddenly vansh removes the sehra and started shouting

This was not in plan…she will kill me..vansh bhai plz save me..from your don biwi..

Riddhima (shocked) – Kabir…tum..

Ragini – kabir idiot what was the need to pull off the sehra🙄

Kabir – Are u mad..she was about to kill me🤥

Riddhima – If u are here then where is vansh

“I am here sweetheart” a voice came from behind..

Riddhima turns and see he is standing smiling..

Riddhima – But vansh..u were marrying ragini na..

Vansh (chuckling)- Did ragini said that its mine and her wedding..it was u who misinterpreted..

Riddhima goes to vansh angrily holds his collar..

Riddhima (shouting)-You… bastard..u scared me na..what if u were here than kabir..

Are u mad.😭 U hurted me so much..i was dying to see u..with ragini…

Ragini – Relex riddhima..that day also u misinterpreted the situation..it was just me and vansh accidentally fell on the bed but u didn’t even listen to him..

We are just friends riddhima ..and I insisted him to do this drama to bring u back.

That’s why we did this drama..

Riddhima (crying and hitting vansh) – I hate u mr.raisinghania..u troubled me so much😭

I won’t talk to u ever ..i was so hurted but u were doing drama with me..u played with my emotions

Vansh instantly hugs her and pat her back..

Vansh- Shhh!! Sweetheart..calm down…

I am sorry i hurted u..but u were hell bent on leaving me so i had to do this..

Riddhima – Means u are not marrying ragini na🥺

Vansh (cupping her face) – Shadi to me zarur krunga..

Riddhima – kis se🥺😥

Vansh (poking his finger on her forehead) – Tumse..buddhu…

Riddhima smiles and both hug each other..

Ahem ahem!! Ragini interupt from behind..

Ragini – Ok so my work is done..now plz both of u come and sit here..in mandap..

Kabir sits on his knees in front of ragini..

Kabir – Ragini..i don’t know what u feel for me but all i can say is..i like u..and i gladly want to spend my life with u..

In this drama of wedding i realised my feelings..

Will u accept this jerk to be your husband..

Ragini smiles weeping her tears and hugs him..

The priest started the wedding again..and riansh along with kabir and ragini got married..

Scene 9

Riansh’s room

Vansh brings riddhima in his arms and throw her on the bed..

Vansh- U made me wait so much Mrs.raisinghania but no one can save u from me today..

Riddhima blushes and vansh hovers upon her showering with kisses..

Vansh(looking into her eyes) – I am sorry riddhima..i did so much with u..

But i want to say..that this stupid husband of yours didn’t realised when he fell for u..

Yes..riddhima..i love u..i love u to the  core of my heart..i died in this one week without u will u accept me as your husband in every means..

Riddhima (kissing his forehead)- I already accepted u as my husband..

Vansh without a warning smashed his lips with her..

Vansh (sucking her lips) – You are mine.. sweetheart only mine..

Riddhima (moaning)- I love u so much vansh..u are mine.. only mine..

The two souls united that night in every means.. breaking all the walls of exterior world..they made their own world..

THE END

Done done dana done ✅

Hope u like it..

Comments tapka dena

Lob u all

The post Riansh OS # The real culprit (part 2) # by aisha08 appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/12/2021 09:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: