Monday 9 August 2021

RIANSH FF: DIVERGENTS LOVE CHAPTER 5: BONDING

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hi guys, I am back with chapter 5 of my FF . Hoe you like. Sorry for being late but my exams are coming so couldn’t write it. Here is the link of last chapter

https://www.tellyupdates.com/riansh-ff-divergents-love-chapter-4-dauntless/

Here it goes….

Initiates follow Vansh down the tunnel. Sometimes Vansh was turning back to initiates to see if they are okay or not .

Ridhimma pov

We were following Vansh down the tunnel . The passage was so narrow that I often got pushed by the people who were trying to adjust . I saw Vansh turning back to look at us but still walking . I wonder how well he knew the way that he can even walk backward without any fear. Some lights were flickering due to which Vansh face was visible . His facial features felt familiar since time I saw him and heard his name. I was still not able to remember . He stops near a double door and pushes it wide open and we enter a place like a underground cavern. Its so huge that I cannot see the other end of it. Uneven stone walls rise several stories above me. I start looking around it when Vansh speaks

Vansh: as Lauren said I am Vansh your instructor for next few weeks all other while I work in control room. Since you all are new here so I will give you a tour around the compound so that you know it better.

This area is called pit. This place is for storing clothing supplies and doing some leisure activities. If you follow me I will show you the chasm .

The candor girl in front of me says something loud enough that Vansh heard it. With a Deadly expression he comes towards her and says

Vansh: what’s your name

Girl: ishani ( little nervous)

Vansh: so ishani do you have any problem ??

Ishani: no, its just that we are tired and we can have tour around the compound and now we can go and rest .

Vansh: if you want to rest you should have chosen candor not dauntless . Even now you are free to leave us and go and rest with factionless.

Ishani: its not like that I was just giving a suggestion

Vansh: the first thing I will teach you is to keep your candor mouth shut now follow me.

She was about to say something when I held her hand from behind stopping her. We quietly followed him to the right side of pit which was conspicuously dark . As we go ahead I see the way ends near a iron barrier . The sound of fast moving water and crashing of water against the rock was coming . I tilt my head a little and look down I see a river several feet under the floor.

Vansh: this area is chasm. It reminds you the difference between idiocy and bravery . Many jumped down the ledge ending their life . It has happened before it may happen in future also so you have been warned.

When we were returning ishani said

Ishani: that was fascinating

Me: yeah really fascinating and incredible.

Vansh led us through a gaping hole into the dining area . When the other dauntless see us they began stamping their feet and cheering for us . This was something different , I felt a different happiness seeing this which I never got in abnegation. Ishani smiles and seconds later I do .

I and ishani take our food and occupy a empty table. I only brought some milk cornflakes. Ishani passes me a platter of food which I don’t recognize. Some meat stuffed between two round slices of bread.

Me: what is this??

Ishani first looks at me with shock then says

Ishani: it’s a hamburger . You never had one??

A voice from behind said

Voice: stiff eat plain food .

I look behind and find Vansh with his plate. I look around and see no table was left for him to sit. Vansh comes and sits beside me.

Ishani: why is that??

Me: extravagance is considered unnecessary in abnegation .

Ishani: no wonder you left

Me: (rolling my eyes ) yeah I left only for that

With corner eyes I see Vansh mouth twitching a little

At a distance I see a man coming towards us . He was young and had a lot of piecing done on his face. The man comes near our table and sat beside Vansh. Vansh looks quite annoyed with his presence.

Man: Vansh won’t you introduce me with your new initiates??

Vansh: this is Eric the dauntless leader. And this is Ridhimma and ishani.

I saw Eric lifting his head proudly when dauntless leader was mentioned . Eric looks at me and then Vansh and says

Eric: so finally you got someone in your group right Vansh (smirks) let see how long she last

Vansh grits his teeth but doesn’t say anything. I feel like some one just threw a dragger at me. I wanted to tell him that I will last long but words fail me. I also didn’t exactly understood what he said .

Eric: Max have asking a lot about you these days .

Vansh: (sighing) tell him I am satisfied with position I hold.

Eric: soo he is offering you a job . I hope he will get it clear in his head this time.

Eric stands up and goes . I look at his retreating figure , he gave me all the bad vibes all this while . Then I look at Vansh who was eating with a straight face like he was controlling his anger.

Me: Is he you friend??

Vansh: he is the dauntless leader. He was a erudite transfer

I sense the essence of hatred when he says erudite transfer. Then suddenly certain thing fall into place. Eric words his dislike towards erudite . Is he a abnegation transfer. Unable t contain the curiosity I ask him

Me: were you a abnegation transfer??

Ishani beside me chokes he food . Vansh looks at me with surprise and was paranoid like some old wounds resurfaced.

Vansh: I thought only candor will be a problem for me but I was wrong .(mocking tone)

Me: that can be because you are so approachable.

Vansh: (little angry) you need to shut up and(sighing) be careful Ridhimma.

Saying this he went away. I don’t know but I felt his tone soften at the last part and his reaction confirmed that he was a abnegation transfer.

After dinner we were shown our room and each 16 initiates took their bed . I bonded well with ishani Aryan and Albus in this mean time. Aryan was a erudite transfer but was good. Albus was amity transfer. Everybody slept after sometime but I was not able to sleep. I was missing my parents my brother. At last I got up and went out to get some fresh air. I was passing by a room when heard punching sound. I looked inside and saw Vansh there. He was punching very hard as if trying to let go of his anger . I felt guilty to hurt him. I never wanted to hurt him I just couldn’t contain my curiosity. With some courage I step inside the room. Vansh turned back to see who was there . When he saw me his expression changed and his eyes held some unknown emotion.

Precap: dauntless train starts.

Here chapter 5 ends. Do tell me your views through comments

The post RIANSH FF: DIVERGENTS LOVE CHAPTER 5: BONDING appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/09/2021 10:12:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: