Tuesday 17 August 2021

Muntazir- RiAnsh SS part 5 ‘no cure’

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hii everyone!! I am literally piled up with updates.. still here I am. Aarushi asked the meaning of muntazir on first part… I will tell deeply about it in the last part of my SS. 

It’s been three months since everyone was trying to keep the environment happy for Vanya, while they were in deep pain inside.

Vanya was sitting on her bed, making a sketch, looking at herself from the mirror, and drawing it. Ritwik entered the room with a backpack on his shoulder and knocked the door.

Vanya didn’t even looked at him and continued making her drawing. Ritwik cleared his throat but she didn’t pay heed to him.

“Arre Vanya sorry na! I had to go! Warna mujhe restrict kr diya toh! Woh bhi foreign Mai!!” Ritwik created hollow sounds.

Vanya nodded her head in no slowly and continued drawing.

“I didn’t know to save yourself from restriction takes a month. It was so tough to bear mom dad’s love torcher. And that alone! Atleast I need one partner in it!” Vanya said looking at Ritwik.

Haaww we are doing love torcher!” Riddhima acted coming inside the room with a envelope in her hands.

“Is this a letter for me mumma?” Vanya asked.

Riddhima nodded and gave it to her. She opened the envelope, there were tickets for vacation! Vanya passed a smile to Riddhima and looked at the location.

London

Vanya frowned but Riddhima pulled her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

“We are taking you for your treatment.” Riddhima carressed her head.

“Ok. We will…” Vanya started coughing. Ritwik rubbed her back while Riddhima pulled her oxygen cylinder which was beneath her bed. It was not a mask, but a pipe.

Vanya wore it holding it tightly and was breathing slowly, after a while, she pulled it off.
Vansh also came inside. The trio passed him a smile and he smiled back.
Riddhima came near him and hugged him tightly and Vansh kissed her crown. Riddhima smiled sadly but Vansh masked his expression.

“We are present heeeerrree Vanya and Ritwik giggle sitting on the bed.
“Mom Dad you can go to your room I want to talk to Bhai.” Vanya said and they both left.

Coming to there room, Riddhima closed the door and Vansh was sitting on the bed.
“Even our kids want we spend time with each other.” Vansh said.

“Yes, they do. But we have our responsibility. Specially for Vanya.” Riddhima said.

“Everything is set, we are leaving to London day after tomorrow. Siya will be happy.” Vansh said.

“Vansh… I am scared. I don’t …want to…. lose her now.” Riddhima choked on her words.

“We will try our best, even doctors will. And you have already done so much study in these three months.” Vansh tried to console her.

“Those study won’t assure our Vanya will be with me!” Riddhima sobbed.

“Us Riddhima. And… You have to be positive! Atleast..look at Vanya. She is so calm and cool about it. Ritwik, even he believes everything will be fine. Don’t be insecure sweetheart.” Vansh rubbed her back to stop her from sobbing.

“Kids don’t know Lung fibrosis has no cure! But we do! Vansh… I don’t….I don’t know what to do! We got her back after so many years…I don’t…want her to…go again.”

“Riddhima. Enough. Vanya will be relieved and fine. Now don’t cry.” Vansh has mastered masking his emotions, his tears, his pain properly.

Here, Vanya and Ritwik were quiet in the room. Ritwik was playing drums in the air while Vanya was scribbling something on a paper.

“Kids we are leaving tomorrow!” Vansh said along with Riddhima standing at the door.
Vanya passed a smile to them and same for Ritwik.

“Ritwik can you help me with packing?” Riddhima asked Ritwik nodded.

“Let me also come, I am bored.” Vanya said keeping her stuff back at place.

“No!..I mean…not needed Vanu. We both are going for a walk.” Vansh said extending his hands towards her and she descended the bed holding Vansh’s hand. Ritwik looked at Riddhima who just nodded and all of them left at their ways.

“Is there any problem Mumma? We are taking her for treatment and you don’t look good.” Ritwik asked Riddhima taking clothes from her hands and keeping them on the bed.

“Vanya’s disease has no cure”

The clothes fell down from Ritwik’s hands and he looked at her with several questions in his eyes.

“What!?” Ritwik nearly screamed. “This means?” Ritwik looked at Riddhima and she nodded bowing her head down.

Ritwik took a deep breath, picked up the clothes helping her in packing.

“Did you tell her?” Ritwik asked giving clothes to her.
“Vansh will tell” she replied taking the clothes keeping them in the suitcase.

Here, Vanya and Vansh were walking on the small path covered with little green grass. Vansh wanted to but was not getting courage to say a word.

“Why are needing so much courage? You don’t need to tell. I know this disease has no cure.” Vanya said rubbing his arms. Vansh just looked at her, all his pain, was fluctuating through his eyes.

“Sometimes you don’t need to be strong, you need to let it flow down. Otherwise you will feel guilty whole life.” Vanya kissed his cheeks and he chuckled sadly.

“That’s not a good habit.” Vansh said.

“What?” Vanya asked kicking a small pebble.

“Spying your parents.” Vansh said and Vanya giggled. “I am your father and you are just like me” Vansh continued and Vanya stopped laughing and cleared her throat.

(Time skip, I am being lazy very much)

RiAnsh and Vanwik (yk) were sitting on the their private jet which was ready to fly. As the plane took off, Vanya gasped looking at the clouds, which were below her.

“Like it?” Ritwik asked.
“Love it!!” Vanya squealed and hugged Ritwik.

“All fine kids?” Vansh asked from the front seat.
“Yes DaaaAd they both replied.

“Don’t copy me!” Both said to each other.

Stopp!” Again the same.

They turned their heads opposite side and Vanya enjoyed the new-view she was seeing.

Vanya’s POV

London..Feeling like suddenly all my dreams came true. But in a wrong way.

I told Bhai, not to tell them. I came here because Ma told me where I live. I think before me these three will die (chuckles) . Look at these birds… Flying like they have no tomorrow. I am also loving the same, like I have no tomorrow. God knows I have a tomorrow or not.

What if I die? Will I be able to watch these three dumbos crying for me? Nice question Vanu… Omg. Where will I go? Heaven or hell? Will I die or live with this damn chest pain forever?

I am stuck. What if I die? Everyone will cry. What if I Don’t? I will always love in pain or go in coma.

“Vanya… Wape up sleepy head” Bhai’s voice broke my global chain of thoughts. I open my eyes to see we have already landed. What!? Noo. I wanted to see some more of the sky.

“We landed?” I asked rubbing my eyes which were itching.

“You want to sit in the plane whole day? Come.” Bhai holds my hand and we come off the plane. This js not bad. Agh… I stretched my hands in the air to make them free.

“Come kids!” I saw mumma standing with a big mask in her hand. Do k have to wear that?

“That’s for me?” I pointed the mask and mumma nodded in yes. I sighed and put the mask on.

London looks clean… Too much clean. Bhai was telling us about London as he lives here for his studies. So boring.. I was looking at the streets and we reached, our new home.

It’s not that lavish as we had in Mumbai. But it’s cosy and comfy. I like this. I nonchalantly went to my room, it’s small and awesome. It has all my stuff, my Canvas, paints, oil pastel, all types of pencils and sketch pens. Ahh I am not going to leave this room ever.

I have to someday, let’s see how much time I have. Woh toh doctor will tell. I was lying on the bed, and slowly closed my eyes only to have a nice power nap.

Pov ends

RiAnsh and Ritwik come to the room only to find Vanya sleeping. Vansh and Riddhima sat on the either sides while Ritwik was standing at the door. Vansh pulled the duvet to cover her properly and Vanya snuggled more into her pillow.

“Let’s not disturb her sleep” Vansh said looking at Riddhima who nodded. Vansh got a call, he sighed and left while Riddhima left going to make something to eat. Ritwik too, left. Peeking a glance at her.

Riddhima was making food when Vansh came and back hugged her making her smile.
“Aren’t you tired sweetheart?” Vansh asked in a slow voice.
“Mm hm” She replied nodding in no.
“Let me help you then..” Vansh took the vegetables and chopper and started cutting the vegetables.

Precap- Vanya: I don’t want to die (cries)

Hope you all liked it!! Tell me your reviews on this part. Have a great day! Jaana hai abhi epidermis padhna hai 😂

Tanvi 💫

The post Muntazir- RiAnsh SS part 5 ‘no cure’ appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/17/2021 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: