Tuesday 17 August 2021

Bhagya Lakshmi fame Annkit Bhatia talks about being consistent on his passion for acting; says, Acting is an unstable job but I don’t have a plan B till date

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

No matter how hard is your journey to success may be, staying consistent is something that can never be replaced with any other virtue. Bhagya Lakshmi fame Annkit Bhatia talks about staying consistent on his passion in an interview with BT.

Annkit shares, “Having a goal is very impertinent, because it helps you stay intact on your path and every day you will have a purpose to live for. And yes, acting is an unstable job, but I don’t have a plan B to date. Life is like a roller coaster, and we all have our shares of ups and downs, but don’t let it bog you down, rather resurrect and emerge stronger.”

Talking about his first break as an actor, Annkit revealed,  “I have always been interested in acting from a very early age and had started preparing for my dream since I was in school. Later when I shifted to Delhi, I started working there along with pursuing my dream career. I started doing theatre, later it was Amit Khanna who is also my best friend now noticed me and got in touch with me, over facebook ” says the actor. He adds, “That’s how I started my career with All About Section 377. It was after that series, I shifted to Mumbai from Delhi.”

Annkit made his debut with All about section 377, and was also featured in films like 5 meetings, Vicky Velingkar among others.

The post Bhagya Lakshmi fame Annkit Bhatia talks about being consistent on his passion for acting; says, Acting is an unstable job but I don’t have a plan B till date appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/17/2021 11:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: