Monday 23 August 2021

ATBA: A different type of story (KiVi and RanVeer) – Epi 7

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hi guys, sorry for not replying the previous comments on my last article. I loved all your comments haha and thank you for always encouraging me to write more. 🙂 Hope you like this chapter too. And sorry for late, could not get over Saturday’s episode even after watching on repeat so many times.

Epi starts…

Champa stopped her cleaning and looked up at the drama that was going on in front of her. Jai Singh noticed her and winked. He walked up to Veer and Rani.

Jai: Soooo, how’s the proposal?

Veer started to grab his collar and then dragged him out towards the front door. By this time, everyone had gathered while Rani explained what happened.

Veer: First you nearly killed my wife, and now you walk in here demanding us to marry you to Champa?

Jai: She’s useless anyway so why so much bother?

Veer: She’s a woman and deserves every respect.

Champa walked up to Jai and then hugged him while Veer and everyone looked on shocked.

Veer: Champa, what is this?

Champa: Kunwar sa, please iss shadi ke liye mann jayege (please say yes to this wedding)

RaniSa: Pagal hai kya? I am not having a servant get married to a prince in my house. Yeh tamasha bahar leke jao (take this drama outside)

Jai: Ab mil gaye jawab? (did you get your answer now?)

Veer: Jo karna hai kar do, you both are not worth fighting for. Get out of my house before I kick you out, and take her with you too since you love her so much.

They both turned and walked out.

Rani looked at Veer and held him

Rani: Dactor sahab, chale (let’s go)

She held his hand and pulled him towards the direction of the room.

RaniSa (thinking): What is happening in my house?

In RanVeer room:

Rani lead Veer to the sofa and made him sit down.

Rani: Dactor sahab, idher dekhe (look here)

She lifted his face up gently to make him look at her.

Veer: Kya kare hum Rani? Everything here is falling downhill

Rani: Kaaa, nahi nahi, chalo. I have an idea

Veer: Where are you taking me now?

She again grabbed his hand and lead him outside towards the car. She was about to sit in the driver’s seat and then Veer pulled her away

Veer: No Rani, yeh mat karo (don’t do this)

Rani: Dactor sahab, call the driver na

Veer: What’s the need for driver? Pati hai na mein aapke, order dijiye (and then he laughed)

Rani: Let’s go out for dinner. Your mood will get better too or nobody will be there to disturb us.

Veer nods and then made her sit in the car. They drove away.

Inside Rajawat House..

RaniSa was sitting by the window thinking about events in her house when she noticed a figure coming in through the front door. She got up and walked up to check and was shocked that she nearly fell down onto the floor seeing Ranvijay standing by the door.

RaniSa: TUMMM, what are you doing here?

Ranvijay: Hello, RaniSa, long time na

RaniSa: Don’t hello hi me, get out

Ranvijay: Na na, I haven’t met everyone yet.

He walked inside and then made himself comfortable on the sofa.

RaniSa: I didn’t invite you in, why are you here?

Ranvijay: I just want to see you again

RaniSa: You know that is a lie, and now Dikvijay is my husband.

Ranvijay: Oho, I know that, I meant, I want to see Veer.

RaniSa: He’s out.

Ranvijay: Then I will wait.

RaniSa was getting annoyed so she left him in the living room and just walked away

Back to RanVeer..

Rani and Veer was driving past a stall that sells samosa and she told him to stop the car.

Veer: Kya hua Rani?

Rani: Samosaaaaaa

Veer: Healthy nahi hai Rani

Rani: Arey who cares about health? Please na dactor sahab. You know they are my first love

Veer: So I have to share my love with samosas now?

She nods and then giggles.

Veer: Chalo, if that what makes my love happy, let’s go.

Rani: Yayyyyy (jumping out the car)

Veer: Arey be careful. I don’t want to do another aid on you

Rani wasn’t listening and ran up to the stalls to buy samosa while Veer was looking at her smiling.

Precap: Rani and Veer get stuck outside but spend the night together. In Rajawat house, Ranvijay meets everyone and reveals the full reason why he had come back.

The post ATBA: A different type of story (KiVi and RanVeer) – Epi 7 appeared first on Telly Updates.



8/23/2021 10:11:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: