Saturday 17 July 2021

My Love Is Harmful For You #Riansh ff Chapter — 7

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Sorry for making you all wait. I thought to upload today morning only but got busy with my other book ” Fun Time “, so again late. Now let me start without anymore bakwaas🦋.

________________

Chapter : 7

The episode starts with Vansh and Riddhima talking about there marriage.

Riddhima : The truth is that you love me right??

Vansh is unable to control his emotions anymore and holds both the shoulders of Riddhima and vents out all his emotions, angry, love, care – a totally mixed feelings!!

Vansh : Yes!! Yes!! I feel in love with you in the very first day. It is love at first sight. I can never think to harm you.

Riddhima : Then why can’t you marry me? We wants to marry the person who we love right?

Vansh leaves her and goes near the window.

Vansh : I can’t afford to lose you. I have lost my love before also.

Riddhima : Love?? Before??? You used to love someone else also? (hurt).

Vansh : Yes, I had one girlfriend, my everything. But I also lost her in my birthday. (trying to control his emotions ). Her name was Ragini.

Riddhima : How did she die?? (lump in her throat).

Vansh : As it was my birthday she thought for a suprise. I was making food for us, but while coming she met with an accident. (crying).

(The part is written in the prologue).

As Vansh was crying bitterly Riddhima comes and hugs him to give him comfort.

Riddhima : Do you trust me?? Then you have to marry me.

Vansh : But…how Riddhima? My Love can be harmful for you then why??

Riddhima : You have to!! (fierce).

Saying this Riddhima leaves from the room and went to the garden. Watching the open sky and stars says,

Riddhima : I don’t why but I think there is some relation between all of there deaths. How can they all die in same day every year? Is it only a co – incidence or….???

_._._._._._._._._._._._._

The whole mansion is full of guests. They don’t get the time to invite lot of people but they invited some of their close relatives. All are very busy in their work.

Pandit is chanting mantras and Vansh is sitting with his eyes fixed on the fire. Like the fire is burning, his heart is also burning. He don’t want to marry her and risks her life but he is forced to marry her. What can be the reason for it?

His thoughts were interrupted when Riddhima comes down from the stairs wearing marron colour bridal lehenga. She is looking ravishing in it. Vansh is looking to her constantly giving an opportunity to relatives for bad mouthing them.

Woman : See how he is looking like he never saw her. Hey bhagwaan!! Don’t he have any shame or what?

Women 2 : I have heard they planned about this marriage yesterday only.

Women 3 : Yes, but what happened between them that they are doing the marriage ceremony like this?

Women : God knows!! But see the boy, even we are feeling shy.

( I have heard this type of conversation, such an irritating one!! They are more shy!!! What the hell ).

Riddhima comes and sits beside Vansh.

Vansh’s pov starts:-

How can she looks so beautiful?? A fairy from those childhood fairy tale story. I am really very lucky to get her as my wife but is she deserves me? She is so beautiful, independent and powerful girl and I am just an ordinary person, nothing in front of her. Although opposite poles attracts ( chuckles ). But if anything happens to her then how can I forgive me? But I can’t even run from my marriage also. Oh god I never thought someone will marry me forcefully. My dominating queen!

Pov ends.

His thoughts are disturbed when Riddhima comes and sits beside him. She has an another aura on her face. His dream girl, lady love!!

Riddhima’s father comes with eyes full of tears and does the kaanyadaan. Even her mother and brother is also crying.

Riddhima ‘s aunty : Don’t cry Di, your daughter will start a new life, smile and support her.

( Line pe agagi chachi jii🤭🤭)

Kabir : My sister is very strong, she don’t need anyone’s support, actually we need her.

The wedding continues and Vansh is sitting with a sad cum happy face. Some part of his heart is dancing in joy and some part crying in pain.

( I don’t remember about all the rituals specifically in Non – Bengali wedding so I am sorry ).

Pandit : Now apply this sindoor in her hairline and  makes her wear the nuptial chain. 

Vansh raises his hands, and took the nuptial chain and makes her wears it. Their faces were very close while he was tying it. Both share an eye lock.

Then he took the sindoor and fills her hairline. Riddhima closes her eyes when he was applying it, and a tears rolls down from her cheeks.

Riddhima’s pov :-

All thinks I am very strong but after all I am also a human being, a girl! And  I also have emotions and sadness. I have to leave my family for my whole life. How can it is possible?? How will I when I am living in this house still I am born. No it is really very hard but they don’t understand our feelings. Leaving our own family, we have to live with a new family, my husband’s mom and dad will be my mom and dad but the relationship I have with my parents can I ever share that with anyone? Why only a girl have to do all this? And after doing all this when we don’t get our deserved respect then how we feels?

Pov ends.

She was going to rub her tears so that no one can see it but she find another hand on her face. She opens her eyes and sees Vansh wipes her tears.

Vansh to Riddhima whispering : I have take an oath in front of fire that I will never let you cry, and I mean it. I will never let anyone harm you or make you cry. I know you are crying thinking about your family, don’t worry you can live with them , I can understand your pain!!

Vansh smiles and it also brought a small smile on Riddhima’s face. And this part was captured by the photographer making a best and memorable photo of their wedding.  

Katal agar karna ho,
Karna dheere se
Uff bhi nahi niklegi mere hothon se
Door jaana nahi
Tumko hai kasam
Khud se zyada tumhein
Chahte hain sanam

(Uff this song❤. I was listening this song while writing it😌)

Flashback Ends. 

Riddhima’s thoughts ended and Vansh comes with the lunch. It was Riddhima’s favorite dish. Vansh makes her sit on the bed.

Vansh :Now you just see, how I will eat. If you want to eat then eat by your own ok?

Riddhima in coma thinking : See how character less he is!! I was such a dumbo to marry him that to forcefully. No I have to do something. But what is happening to me? Why I am losing my sense. I am feeling like I will die now. Urgh!!! What is happening, I will really die? I will never get up from coma? Vaa…nnn….ssss….
.sssshhh..

Soon she lost her sense in coma only. And the machines starts to make sounds. Vansh panics seeing it. It is not making beep beep sound but only a be..eee….ppp…. sound. This  scares him all sorts of bad things in moving in his head.

Vansh : Riiiiiddhiiiimaaa……..

……………………._________………………………..

(Meet with you all soon. Don’t forget to vote and comment if you like it. Stay tuned for next episode and past unfold. Take care, bye and love you all❤❤)

 

The post My Love Is Harmful For You #Riansh ff Chapter — 7 appeared first on Telly Updates.



7/17/2021 12:49:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: